1. Find the two gems on either side of the cage door.
2. Turn right. Drag the sliders into place to reveal a new puzzle. Simply rotate the discs until all the dots match up. Then take the object with sliders on it.
3. Continue right. Spin the coin and take the third gem.
4. Continue right. Open the small doors and place the item you just found inside the frame. Slide the sliders into place and press the button to reveal another puzzle.
5. Swap the tiles around so all the shapes on the edges match. Then take the coin.
6. Continue right. Use the Fire spell on the magic spot to get the fan working. Place the coin in the slot. Spin it so you can see the letters LOGN. Then change the letters at the bottom to match it. Take the key.
7. Look at the secret scroll and then unlock the cage to release the crow.
Click on the level you need below or click hereto continue to the Level 10 walkthrough.
This Post Has 5 Comments
IΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗ve completed the game, so hit me up if you get stuck. The hidden item spell inputs are a bit wonky.
Hey, I saw this as I was trying to figure out how to input for the secret items. IΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗ve found all the places, and IΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗ve completed the whole game with all 3 gems on every level, but I canΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗t fugure out the input spells for the secret items. Can you help me out?
Just discovered this game and I’m stuck. Crow Pack, level 7. When you’re facing the cage at first, turn left and there’s are 3×3 buttons. The label at the top displays triangle + square. How does one change the top label to circle, then circle – triangle + square? This. is driving me nuts, so I skipped it and went on.
I found a weird secret panel on this level… Right underneath the gem you mentioned on step seven. When I drag the wand to it the prompt for a spell comes up but it doesn’t actually show what shape to make…. Any ideas about this as an easter egg or is it just a glitch?
Sounds like itΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗s part of the secret level.