1. Find the two gems to the left and right of the cage door.
2. Turn right. Solve the puzzle here by guiding the square through the maze. Press the buttons in this order:
Down, Down, Down, Right, Right, Up, Left, Up, Up, Right, Right, Down, Down, Down.
Use the Fire spell on the magic spot and take the F cube.
3. Continue right. Pick up the A cube and the third gem.
4. Continue right. Rotate the wheel to see three different clues consisting of letters and numbers. They each have a red shape next to them so you know where to use them.
5. Continue right. Change the numbers to match the pentagon clue — 2425. Then take the E cube.
6. Continue right. Solve the maze puzzle by swapping the two tiles and rotating the disc once the piece is inside it.
7. This next puzzle has a red circle on it, so you need to spell out 4AL2 from the clue you found. To do so, use the joystick to move the gray square around and press the button to lift up or drop a cube. You want to move the letters to the gold squares at the bottom. Then take the L cube.
8. Find the red square and spell out LEAF, as you saw on the clue. Take the wooden piece.
9. Place the wooden piece in the slot above the clue wheel. Use the Fire spell on it and take the key.
10. Look at the secret scroll and use the key to release the crow from the cage.
And that’s all of the Crow Pack! Click here to continue to the Phoenix Pack.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.