1. Turn right and grab the gem. Also, solve the puzzle in the center. You need to move the joystick until you see an arrow, then move the joystick in the direction the arrow is pointing. Keep doing this until you see a button. Then press the button and take the wooden tile.
2. Continue right. Solve the puzzle in the center by rotating the coins until all the brown squares are on top and the red squares are on the bottom. You still need more wooden tiles for the next part, so we’ll come back to it.
3. While here, find the second gem.
4. Continue right. Use the joystick to follow the arrows again and then take the round piece.
5. Find the slot where it fits and insert it. Take the wooden tile.
6. Place all three tiles where they belong and swap them around so the gold edges form a frame. Then use the Reveal spell on the magic spot to get a clue.
7. The clue tells you the order to press the buttons next to the shapes and which color. So it goes:
Then take the wooden piece.
8. Find the slot for the wooden piece and insert it. Then rotate the other parts of the cylinder so you can access the key. Also, find the third gem here. You need to move the cage leg to the right to get it.
9. Read the secret scroll and use the key to free the phoenix.
Click on the level you need below or click hereto continue to the Level 14 walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.