The Birdcage 2: Magical Creatures
By: Kaarel Kirsipuu / Pine Studio
Last year, Pine Studio released a room escape game called The Birdcage, which tasked you with releasing different kinds of birds from their cages. Well, now they’re back with a sequel, and this time there magical creatures like dragons and phoenixes! If you’re having trouble, this walkthrough guide should help you with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for the Icegon Pack here or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Turn right. Use the Reveal spell on the magic spot. We can’t do anything else there yet, but find the two gems.
2. Solve the puzzle to the right. You need to find the three shapes that make up the shape at the bottom.
3. Press the button to reveal another puzzle. For this, you need to get the colored sliders to the correct spots. Then take the clock hand and notice the red circle.
4. Go back to the circle with shapes around it. Place the clock hand down and move it to the circle. Press the button and take the wooden object.
5. Place the object in the slot below the red circle. Move the round piece along the track. Then take the clock hand and notice the two shapes that are revealed.
6. Place the clock hand with the other one and move the hands to those two shapes. Press the button and take the object inside.
7. Place the object in the only slot left. Use the Fire spell to reveal a simple puzzle. Just line up the rings so the pattern forms. Then take the clock hand and notice the three shapes.
8. While here, press the button at the bottom and get the third gem.
9. Place the third clock hand down and point the hands at those three shapes. Press the button and then take the key.
10. Read the secret scroll and use the key to free the Icegon.
Click on the level you need below or click hereto continue to the Level 17 walkthrough.