1. Turn right and find the two gems. One is partially hidden and the other needs a Fire spell.
2. Solve the puzzle in the center. You need to use the buttons to rotate segments of the path and move the round piece to the goal. Then take the wooden piece.
3. Look to the right and place the wooden piece in the slot below the letters. Rotate it to reveal some letters — GELA. Change the letters on the letter wheels to match it and take another wooden piece.
4. Continue right twice. Grab the last gem.
5. Solve the puzzle in the center. You need to first play around and see which buttons show which images. Then, press them in order to follow the sequence above.
6. Solve the tile sliding puzzle and take the wooden piece.
7. Find the other letter column and place the wooden piece in the slot below it. Spin it to see the letters NAGA. Match the letter wheels to that and then take the wooden piece.
8. Find the slots for the two wooden pieces you have left and insert them. Move the sliders and then use the Freeze spell to see the letters OGLA. Match the letter wheels to that and then take the key.
9. Read the secret scroll and use the key to free the Icegon.
And that’s all of the Icegon levels! Click here for the Dragon Pack!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.