1. Turn right and find the first two gems.
2. Solve the puzzle to the right by using the arrow buttons to move all the numbered discs to the right spots. Then take the wooden shape.
3. Find the slot for the wooden piece and insert it. Solve the dragon tile puzzle and then Freeze the cog. Open the little door to get a coin and insert it in the slot. Spin it to reveal a button. Press the button to reveal a magic spot. Use the Reveal spell on it to see the letters EGLA.
4. Enter the letters EGLA under the red square to the left and then take the gold object.
5. Continue right. Solve the puzzle on the right pillar. You need to memorize which images are on the magic cube and then Freeze it in place. Then use the buttons to move the other two cubes so the images match the same sides. Then take the wooden shape.
6. Continue right. Find the third gem. Place the wooden shape in the slot to reveal some buttons. Also, use the Reveal spell on the magic spot to reveal the numbers 3406.
7. Look at the numbers on the center piece. Press the buttons that correspond with 3, 4, 0 & 6 to get the letters GNOL.
8. Look at the right pillar with the red circle over it and change the letters to GNOL. Take the key mold.
9. Turn left and place the key mold in the slot. Add the gold brick. Use the Fire spell to melt it down. Then use the Force spell to press it into a key. And last, use the Freeze spell to harden it. Take the key.
10. Read the secret scroll and use the key to free the dragon.
And that’s all the Dragon levels! Click here for the Epilogue!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.