The Birdcage 2: Magical Creatures
By: Kaarel Kirsipuu / Pine Studio
Last year, Pine Studio released a room escape game called The Birdcage, which tasked you with releasing different kinds of birds from their cages. Well, now they’re back with a sequel, and this time there magical creatures like dragons and phoenixes! If you’re having trouble, this walkthrough guide should help you with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for the Epilogue or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Turn right. Use the Reveal spell on the three magic spots to reveal some sliders. Move them to the right to reveal some letters We’ll come back to it soon.
2. Turn right. Use the Reveal spell on the magic spot and take the cog. Also, open the little doors and take the two keys.
3. Continue right. Use the silver key to unlock the lock. Use the Fire spell on the magic spot and then pull the lever. Take the coin.
4. Continue right and use the gold key to unlock the lock. Place the cog down and use the Fire spell to unfreeze one and the Force spell to make the other move.
5. Continue right. Place the coin down. Then spin it to see the letters GALE glow for the bird head. Spin the image wheel to the phoenix to see the letters OGAN glow. For the dragon, you get FANG. And for the owl you get ULNA.
6. Go to the top of the box and enter those letters for each of the images. Then tap the green crystal to complete the Epilogue.
And that’s the end of the Epilogue! Click here for the secret level!