Adventure Escape Mysteries – Trapmaker 2 Tracing the Past
By: Haiku Games Co
Haiku Games is back with another Adventure Escape game! This is the sequel to Trapmaker and is called Trapmaker 2 – Tracing the Past. In the first game, we discovered that Frank Dietch is the Trapmaker! Will Detective Kate Gray finally catch him after he got away? Let’s find out! This walkthrough guide will help you with answers and solutions for all the puzzles in Chapter 2. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 6 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. You’re at Angelica Sugarman’s house and she shows you a photo of her son Charlie (who really likes cats). You confirm that it was her son whose body was found on the beach. Also, notice there’s a brown cat with 9 stripes and a yellow cat with 3 stripes.
2. You’re playing as Murphy now. Open the door and head inside. Grab the matches. Open the cabinet to find the tea kettle. Open the dishwasher and take two mugs. There’s also a locked tea box we need a key for. Also, look at the stained glass window. It’s a clue!
3. Open the fridge and take the can of tuna. Also, close the right cabinet to see a locked cabinet with sharp tools. Use the clue from the stained glass window to figure out which colors to change all the gems to. Use the sun icon as a guide. It’s on the top of the lock, but the right of the window. Then take the hedge clippers.
4. Put the tuna in the cat food bowls so both cats head over to it. Notice the gray kitten has 4 stripes and the orange cat has 2 stripes. Also, fill up the kettle with water from the sink and boil it on the stove.
5. Look at the photo of Charlie again. Notice the ball of yarn has a string coming from it that leads to the yellow cat, then the brown cat, then the orange cat, and finally to the gray kitten. So put the numbers of the cats’ stripes in that order.
Now use that code to unlock the purse: 3924. Take the key.
6. Use the key to unlock the tea box. There’s Psyrobin in there! Take the tea bags.
7. Head back outside. Use the matches on the beehive to get some honey comb. Use the hedge clippers to cut some rosemary.
8. Place the mugs, hot water, tea bags, honey comb and rosemary on the table. The game will automatically make the tea for you and then Angelica will open up about the Psyrobin.
9. Now you’re playing as Kate again and you’re in the garage. Pick up the crowbar and weights. Also, open the cabinet to get a cipher key.
10. Use the crowbar to open the the two crates and take the chain from inside.
11. Climb the ladder. Open the cabinet to find a gift from Charlie to Angelica. It’s a puzzle. We’ll solve it in a second, but while you’re up here, pick up the hooks and put the chain on the pulley.
12. Let’s solve the puzzle. You need to move each piece to a space with a matching border color. Tap a black circle to rotate the connected pieces clockwise. You might want to wait for my video for this. When you finish, pick up the gift.
13. Hang the stained glass in the light and it will reflect down to the floor.
13. Head back down. The cat will come out and sit on the pattern from the stained glass. Look at the stamp it brought out with it. There’s some numbers on it: 6264993965. Attach the hooks to the motor and then attach the weights to the other end of the chain. They’ll lift the motor up, revealing another puzzle.
14. Let’s solve this puzzle. It’s like tangrams. Just fit all the pieces in so none of them overlap.
15. Use the cypher on the label on the box to get another set of numbers. The 2, 4, and 9 are crossed off, so remove all 2, 4 and 9’s from the shipping number. Then you get: 3531806635.
16. Tap on the tablet and enter the numbers from the stamp: 6264993965.
17. Now enter the numbers from the shipping label: 3531806635.
18. And for the final puzzle, select the lock on Kate’s phone and then tap the lock on the tablet.
And that’s the end of Chapter 6! Click for Chapter 7 or choose another chapter below.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.