Adventure Escape Mysteries – Trapmaker 3 The Final Trap
By: Haiku Games Co
Haiku Games is back with another Adventure Escape game! This is the sequel to Trapmaker and Trapmaker 2 and is called Trapmaker 3 – The Final Trap. In the first game, we discovered that Frank Dietch is the Trapmaker! In the second game, we visited his childhood home and learned more about him. In the end, Detective Kate Gray’s friends got kidnapped! Will Kate finally catch him after he got away? Let’s find out in the conclusion to the trilogy! This walkthrough guide will help you with answers and solutions for all the puzzles in Chapter 3. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 3 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Answer the phone. Trapmaker tells you there are sharks in the fun house and that you need to make your way through the tunnels.
2. Bear with me. There’s a lot to do here. You start off on purple. Go STRAIGHT, then LEFT to blue. Go LEFT again and pick up the chalk powder.
3. Go BACK and then STRAIGHT and STRAIGHT again. Pick up the key.
4. Go BACK and BACK and BACK so you’re at purple again. Go RIGHT to red and RIGHT again and pick up the metal file.
5. Go BACK and then STRAIGHT and then LEFT. Pick up the gas canister.
6. Go BACK and BACK and BACK to purple. Go STRAIGHT to green and RIGHT. Use the metal file to pry open the panel and get the empty spray bottle.
7. Go BACK and BACK to purple. Go RIGHT to red and STRAIGHT and STRAIGHT. Use the key to unlock the gate and then fill the empty bottle with chemicals.
8. Go BACK and BACK and BACK to purple. Go STRAIGHT to green. Go STRAIGHT again and then LEFT. Use the canister to break the glass and take the screwdriver.
9. Go BACK and then STRAIGHT. Use the screwdriver to open the panel and spray the chemicals on it. Zoom in on the letters and add the chalk dust. Now you have a clue that says YOU WILL NEVER EXIT, with the letters OIVX highlighted.
10. Go BACK and BACK and BACK to purple. Go LEFT to blue, then STRAIGHT and RIGHT. You’re at a colored wheel. It’s a puzzler Use the OIVX on the colored wheel to open the door. Go through.
11. Answer the call from Trapmaker to get another clue. It’s on the trophies. And we have another set of tunnels.
12. Notice the clue at the top of the yellow room. It’s telling you to go RIGHT UP LEFT RIGHT UP LEFT. So do that.
13. You’re now at another color wheel door. The number 1016 is in front of you.
14. Use the clues from the trophies (you can call Trapmaker again if you need to see them) together with 1016. Basically, the trophies are just telling you how to turn 1016 into Roman numerals. It’s MXVI. Enter that into the wheels and go through.
15. Now we have some weird chutes and ladders puzzle. We have to go up and down the ladders and down the slides to get to the exit. This is how you do it:
Blue Slide, Ladder Up, Ladder Up, Ladder Up, Blue Slide, Ladder Up, Ladder Up, Red Slide, Exit.
16. Trapmaker calls again and tells you to pop the balloons in the right order to progress. Some of them are filled with toxic gas!
17. Try to open the door in the back. The handle falls off. Pick it up. Also, pick up the paint scraper and use it to open one of the barrels. Use the door handle to pull out a key from the green sludge.
18. Use the key to unlock the padlock and then look inside at some gas canisters. It’s a clue for the balloons!
19. Put the three sets of circles together from the canisters and you get a pattern that matches the balloons. Go back to the balloons and tap on the ones that match the empty yellow circles. Avoid the ones with toxic symbols on them.
20. Look at the note that dropped out of one of the balloons. It’s a clue!
21. Try to stick your hand in the hole in the floor. It’s a puzzle! You now need to rotate the rings so each group of dots adds up to 6.
22. Now you have a hydraulic lift! Use the clue from the piece of paper to turn it on. Just point each knob to the direction where you see the number on the note. It’ll lift you up to the balloons now.
23. Tap on the balloons. Trapmaker will call and give you two clues — that the white stars are safe and each number you reveal tells you how many balloons around it are toxic. It’s like Minesweeper. You need to pop all but the 20 toxic balloons. It’s very broken, though, as at least one of the balloons counts as toxic even though it has a number on it (6). But here’s the solution:
And that’s all for Chapter 3! Click here to continue to Chapter 4 or choose a chapter below.