Adventure Escape Mysteries – Trapmaker 3 The Final Trap
By: Haiku Games Co
Haiku Games is back with another Adventure Escape game! This is the sequel to Trapmaker and Trapmaker 2 and is called Trapmaker 3 – The Final Trap. In the first game, we discovered that Frank Dietch is the Trapmaker! In the second game, we visited his childhood home and learned more about him. In the end, Detective Kate Gray’s friends got kidnapped! Will Kate finally catch him after he got away? Let’s find out in the conclusion to the trilogy! This walkthrough guide will help you with answers and solutions for all the puzzles in Chapter 4. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 4 or continue to my step-by-step guide below:
1. Pick up the rag and use it to clean up the grease. Also, notice the fish in their tanks.
2. Use the rag on the lever and then pull the lever up to raise the platform. You can use it to climb up as soon as we shut off the lasers. For now, pull it back down.
3. Tap on the blue buttons on the wall and use the fish clue to figure out which buttons to press. Then do the same for the red buttons. Now both the red and blue lasers are turned off.
4. Raise the platform and go up through the hole. It’s the maintenance room. Find the four empty test tubes and the key. Also, look at the Water Test Kit ingredients and the molecular structures poster. Also, turn on the screen on the wall.
5. Use the key to open the freezer and take the bucket of fish.
6. Feed a fish to the shark and then quickly fill the test tubes with water from his tank while he’s distracted.
7. Tap on the table. Add the four test tubes to the water test kit. Now, follow the instructions and add the drops, using the poster to figure out the molecular structures for each ingredient.
1 drop of pH
3 drops of ammonia (NH^3)
4 drops of nitrate (NO^3)
2 drops of nitrite (NO^2)
8. Find the matching color for each test tube. You get:
NH^3 Ammonia – 2.0
NO^2 Nitrite – 0.5
NO^3 Nitrate – 40
pH – 7.6
9. Go to the screen that says Electrolaser Gate Controller. Use the four sets of numbers as the passcode. Some numbers can’t be changed, so that helps you figure out where the rest go. It should be:
10. Now we have another puzzle to solve. It’s just a laser reflection puzzle, but with two beams. The gates are now more solid and Penny’s in less danger from the sharks!
11. Go back down to Penny and check on her. She starts giving you some hand signals. We’ll come back to it in a bit, but you can take screenshots of them now if you want.
12. Go through the back door. Open all the curtains and pick up the jar of krill. Also, grab the magnet.
13. Pour some krill into tank 1 to see an octopus emerge, and also into tank 5 to see a lobster emerge. And last, use the magnet with the string to combine them.
14. Use the magnet on a string to get the key from the octopus tank. Use the key to open the locked cabinet and take the water clarifying drops. Use them to clear up the three murky tanks.
15. So this is what we have in each tank:
1 – Octopus
2 – Hammerhead Shark
3 – Manta Ray
4 – Puffer Fish
5 – Lobster
Go back to Penny and identify each of the animals she’s mimicking. Then put those numbers together. You get:
Hammerhead Shark – 2
Lobster – 5
Octopus – 1
Manta Ray – 3
Puffer Fish – 4
16. So you now have the code for the locked case in the lab. Enter 25134 to open it. Take the pieces of tape from inside.
17. Go back outside and tap on the yellow lights on the wall. Use the tape to cover up all the lights and turn them off.
18. Now Penny can escape the tank! And that’s the end of Chapter 4!
That’s all for Chapter 4! Click here to continue to Chapter 5 or choose a chapter below.