Adventure Escape Mysteries – Trapmaker 3 The Final Trap
By: Haiku Games Co
Haiku Games is back with another Adventure Escape game! This is the sequel to Trapmaker and Trapmaker 2 and is called Trapmaker 3 – The Final Trap. In the first game, we discovered that Frank Dietch is the Trapmaker! In the second game, we visited his childhood home and learned more about him. In the end, Detective Kate Gray’s friends got kidnapped! Will Kate finally catch him after he got away? Let’s find out in the conclusion to the trilogy! This walkthrough guide will help you with answers and solutions for all the puzzles in Chapter 7. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 7 here or continue below for my step-by-step guide:
1. Answer the phone for another clue from Trapmaker. Head left. Open the curtains to see some x-rays. Knock down the curtain rod and pick it up. Grab the blanket. Move a pillow to get a knob. And open the draw to get a key.
2. Use the curtain rod to reach the second knob. Use the rag to wipe the mirror clean. Also, use the key to reveal a switch under the x-rays.
3. Look at the mirror. Kate’s, Penny’s, and Keiko’s faces are all swapped! Fix them. A message appears: PEOPLE CAN’T TRUST WHAT THEY SEE.
4. Count the number of T’s, R’s, A’s and P’s in the message on the mirror. You get:
T = 5
R = 1
A = 2
P = 2
Enter 5122 into the TRAP combination lock to reveal some geometric shapes.
5. Pull the switch under the x-rays to create a mesh over them. Each one is a connect-the-dots puzzle. We need to recreate those geometric shapes we saw. Then notice the highlighted letters in WENDY, SANJANA, and CONSTANTINE. You get W N NE. They appear to be coordinates.
6. Attach the knobs to the wall and then rotate the first to W, the second to N, and the third to NE. Now you can see the whole skull mobile!
7. Notice the total weight of the mobile is 60 lbs. That means each side is 30 lbs and each string is 15 lbs. We have to work out the math to figure out how much each skull or bone weighs. So let’s make some equations:
Red x 5 = 15 | 3 x 5 = 15 | So Red = 3
Blue x 3 = 15 | 5 x 3 = 15 | So Blue = 5
Blue + Blue + Red + Green = 15 | 5 + 5 + 3 + Green = 15 | So Green = 2
Green + Green + Green + Purple = 15 | 2 + 2 + 2 + Purple = 15 | So Purple = 9
So we have:
Red = 3
Blue = 5
Green = 2
Purple = 9
8. Go back to the first room and enter 3529 into the skulls combination lock.
9. Now we have to solve the puzzle on the verification screen. Each box contains different colored arrows. When you tap a box. The up arrow adds that color and the down arrow subtracts from that color. You need to get 3529 on the bottom. I don’t know if there’s a simpler way to do it, but this is how I got it. Pick up the remote.
10. Now we have a remote that controls the different doors. Press the bottom red one to find a maze map. Pick it up.
11. Press the rest of the buttons until you find one that doesn’t have a laser shooting out of it. If you press the bottom pink button, you can see it’s safe to go through there. Head in and get ready to solve the maze puzzle.
12. Trapmaker calls again and tells you that the cameras will shoot you on site. And that you need to collect all the keys to open the exit. This is a very annoying puzzle, because you can only make three mistakes before you have to start over.
Thanks to Brittany for the solution. You can also use the video I added if you prefer that.
Move to red.
Press the 2nd blue and move down to yellow.
Press the 1st purple, get the key and move to green.
Press the 2nd yellow, get the key and move back to green.
Press 2nd red and move down to the red/yellow corner.
Press the 1st yellow, get the key and move left to the red one.
Press 2nd blue and get the key.
Press 2nd green and move to red.
Press 2nd purple and move to the second green line.
Press 1st red and move to yellow.
Press 2nd yellow, get the key and move to purple.
Press 1st purple, get key and move back to original spot, where the door is currently open.
Press 2nd yellow and head to the exit.
13. Murphy appears to be dead! Grab the fire extinguisher and find all seven chips.
14. Use the fire extinguisher to break the glass of the medicine cabinet. Also, open the control box. Place all seven chips in the box.
15. Let’s solve the control box puzzle. You need to get all the colored lights on the top connected to the colored lights on the bottom using the wires.
16. Now you can get the syringe from the robot. Fill it up with some adrenaline from the medicine cabinet and then inject it into Murphy to wake him up.
17. Murphy remembers some clues for the bomb! He says that the numbers were all odd and added up to 26. And that the first three numbers were the same.
18. Let’s use that information to disarm the bomb!
7 + 7 + 7 + 5 = 26
So the bomb code is 7775. Enter that to turn off the bomb and complete the chapter.
That’s all for Chapter 7! Click here to continue to Chapter 8 or choose a chapter below.