The Hunt for the Lost Ship
By: Syntaxity Inc.
The Lost Ship by Syntaxity recently got an expansion that doubles the length of the game. You can still find my walkthrough for the original game here, but I decided to make a new guide for the updated version. Here you’ll be able to find hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for all the puzzles. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can see my video walkthrough here or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Open the letter from Uncle Harry and tap on the postcard. Then tap the path to continue. You start off at Scene 1. Go left to Scene 2 and solve the tile puzzle on the left chest to open it. It should look like an anchor. Then take the hatchet from inside.
2. Go back to Scene 1. You can go straight to Scene 3, but there’s nothing to do there at the moment. So instead, use the hatchet to cut through the vines blocking the right path and then head down it to Scene 4.
3. Continue straight to Scene 6. Go up the ladder to Scene 9. Pick up the crowbar.
4. Go back down and continue straight to Scene 10. Continue straight to Scene 11. Head left to Scene 12. Take some firewood from the pile.
5. Head back to Scene 11 and go right to Scene 13. Examine the carving on the tree to take a photo of it. It’s a clue!
6. Go back to Scene 1 and straight to Scene 3. Use the clue from Scene 13 to solve the puzzle here. Take the brass key.
7. Go back to Scene 2 and use the brass key to unlock the right chest. Take the brass tablet and flint and steel from inside. Then take a look at the brass tablet for a clue.
8. Go back to Scene 13 and use the clue from the brass tablet to solve the puzzle here.
9. Go down to Scene 14. Use the crowbar to open the crate and take the amulet from inside.
10. Go back to Scene 6 and go through the cave opening to Scene 7. Place the firewood in the fire pit and use the flint and steel to light a fire. Pick up the old bomb and take a photo of the symbols on the wall.
11. Go back to Scene 4. Zoom in on the cave door. Insert the amulet in the slot. Then press the four symbols you saw on the wall at Scene 7.
12. Go through to Scene 5. Pick up the barrel and the stone tablet. Look at the stone tablet for a clue.
13. Go back to Scene 11. Use the clue from the stone tablet to solve the puzzle here. Take the large gold ring.
14. Go back to Scene 10. Place the bomb by the big boulder and then use the flint and steel to light it. After the explosion, you can climb up the stairs to Scene 15.
15. Go right to Scene 16 and place the barrel down by the ship so you can climb up the rungs to Scene 21.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.