16. Place the gold ring on the door. We still need three more.
17. Go right to Scene 24 and up the stairs to Scene 25. Lift up the sheet to find an iron key.
17. Go back down the stairs to Scene 25 and use the iron key to unlock the door. Go through to Scene 26.
18. Go down to Scene 27 and take a photo of the clue on the wall.
19. Go left to Scene 28 and pick up the rope. Use the crowbar to lift up the loose floorboard. Take a photo of the clue.
20. Climb up the ladder to open the hatch in Level 21. Also, make sure to grab the piece of wood with a number on it from the top of the ladder.
21. Go back to Scene 27. Go down to Scene 29. Pick up the face carving, wooden peg, and wood with a number on it. Now you have all three numbers on the wooden piece. Take a look at it to see it says 697.
22. Go left to Scene 30. Pick up the large gold ring. While here, attach the rope to the pulleys. We still need something for the other end, so we’ll come back to it later.
23. Go back to Scene 26. Enter 697 into the drawing desk to open it. Take the large gold ring and stone carving from inside. Take a look at the carving for a clue.
24. While here, look at the wall by the jacket. There’s a hole. Insert the wooden peg to open up a secret compartment. Take the large gold ring from inside.
25. Go back to Scene 21. Tap on the door and add the remaining three gold rings. Use the clue from Scene 27 to figure out which way to rotate each ring. There’s a lock here that we don’t have the key for, so we’ll come back to it later.
26. Go back to Scene 15 and tap on the statue. Use the clue from the carving to solve the puzzle. Take the gold key.
27. Go back to Scene 4 and place the face carving in the slot on the statue to reveal a puzzle. Solve it. Take the brass dial.
28. Go back to Scene 21 and use the key to unlock the door. Go through to Scene 22. Slide the mirror to the right and take the gold medallion. Then leave.
29. From Scene 21, go left up the stairs to Scene 23. Place the knobs with the others and then rotate them based on the clue found at Scene 28. Take the rusty key.
30. Go back to Scene 25 and use the rusty key to open the chest. Take the pewter handle from inside.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.