46. Go back to Scene 16 and then right to Scene 17 and up to Scene 19. Zoom in on the door and attach the hand crank to the left of it. Turn it to open the door. Remove the hand crank, then go through to Scene 34.
47. Head up the stairs to Scene 36 and then right to Scene 37. Go straight to Scene 38 and solve the puzzle on the chest. Take the stone carving and brass handle from inside.
48. Go back to Scene 37 and then right to Scene 39. Look at the clue on the wall and take a photo of it.
49. Go down the stairs to Scene 40 and then right to Scene 42. Attach the brass handle to the left door and go through to Scene 44.
50. Take a photo of the carving of the card suits and then head back to Scene 42.
51. Go through the middle doorway to Scene 45. We can’t do anything here at the moment, so leave. Go back to Scene 17 and then right to Scene 18. Place the stone carving in the slot on the statue. Rotate each part so it fits in the pattern.
52. Now let’s solve the puzzle in the statue’s mouth. You need to press the buttons to make the pattern at the bottom. You can follow my instructions below if you need help. Once done, take the steel gear and wood board with carvings.
53. Go back to Scene 45. Place the steel gear in the center of the wardrobe. Then copy the pattern from the clue you found at Scene 39. We don’t have what we need for the next part, so we’ll come back to this later.
54. Go back to Scene 9 and solve the card suits puzzle using the clue from Scene 44. Basically, just look at each group of suits at a time and pair them up until they all fit in the 3×3 grid. Take the blue gemstone and triangle-shaped key.
55. Go back to Scene 14 and use the triangular key to open the chest. Take the brass object and oar from inside.
56. Go back to Scene 19 and then straight ahead to Scene 20. Use the oar with the canoe and take it to Scene 46.
57. Go right to Scene 47 and use the crowbar to open the crate. Take the gold object and brass object.
58. Go back to Scene 46 and then straight to Scene 53. Use the crowbar to push the boulder out of the way and pick up the wood board with carvings. You should now have the full board. Look at it for a clue.
59. Continue up to Scene 54 and place the gold object in the empty circle. Then continue right to Scene 55. Keep going right to Scene 56.
60. Go up the stairs to Scene 58. Use the flint and steel to light a fire here and then take the gold mallet.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.