76. Go back to Scene 45 and place all four brass objects in the correct slots on the wardrobe. Take the lock pick.
77. Go back to Scene 34 and use the lock pick on the lock. Go through to Scene 35. Pick up a cannonball, some gunpowder, and the brass lever.
78. Go back to Scene 36 and insert the cannonball into the cannon. Fill the hole with gunpowder. The light it using the flint and steel. It will shoot the ball at the target on the other island, opening a door.
79. Go back to Scene 45 and insert the lever in the slot on the floor. Pull it to reveal a trap door. Take the wood board with carvings and look at it.
80. Go back to Scene 49. Go right to Scene 50. Solve the tiki statues puzzle using the clue from the wooden board.
81. Go back to Scene 52 and then straight ahead to Scene 62. Enter the left hut to Scene 63. Take the metal carving. Also, place the crescent moon in the slot and then take the gold object.
82. Go back to Scene 62 and then up the stairs to Scene 65. Hang the metal carving on the hook and take a photo of the clue. There’s also a puzzle here that we’ll come back to later.
83.Go back to Scene 44 and use the clue from Scene 65 to solve the puzzle. Start with the longest arrow first and make your way down to the smallest. Then take the steel key and gold object. Take a look at the gold object for a clue.
84. Go back to Scene 35. Use the steel key to unlock the chest and take the bomb.
85. Go back to Scene 48 and use the clue from the gold object to solve the new puzzle that appeared. Take the stone tablet and another gold object.
86. Go back to Scene 65. Go right to Scene 66. Place the bomb on the rocks and use the flint and steel to light it. Go through to Scene 67.
87. Take a photo of the clue on the wall. Then go right to Scene 68 and grab the ladder.
88. Go back to Scene 67 and head down to Scene 69. Take the large glass lens.
89. Go back to Scene 62 and place the ladder down so you can climb up to Scene 64.
90. Take the metal carving from the wall and look at it for a clue. Open the closet and take the other metal object. Look at it for another clue.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.