91. Go back to Scene 51. Use the clue from the metal carving and change the time on the clock to 12:10. Take the gold object and the triangle-shaped key.
92. Go back to Scene 54. Place all the remaining gold objects in the circle to complete the circle. Take the large crystal.
93. Go back to Scene 56 and then straight up to Scene 57. Solve the blue puzzle on the left using the clue from the stone tablet.
94. Go back to Scene 59 and place the lens on the weird metal stand. It will move, causing a laser to form.
95. Go back to Scene 38. Use the triangle key on the circle on the wall and then take the metal gear, parchment, and stone tablet. Look at the parchment and stone tablet for clues.
96. Go back to Scene 42 and tap on the door to the right. Use the clue from Scene 67 to solve the puzzle and unlock the door. Go through to Scene 43.
97. Pick up the rope and solve the puzzle using the clue from the parchment. Take the brass object.
98. Go back to Scene 68 and place the gear on the machine. Press the button once to get the sliders moving. Press it again when they’re in position as seen on the metal carving in your bag. Take the stone tablet. You should now have both halves. Look at it for a clue.
99. Go back to Scene 57 and solve the right puzzle using the clue from the purple stone tablet. Another lens will appear. The laser from before will shine through it and bend, hitting Scene 60. While here, take a photo of the new clue.
100. Go back to Scene 60 and use the clue from the stone tablet to solve the puzzle. A gem will emerge from the wall and reflect the laser down to the floor below.
101. Use the rope to climb down to Scene 61. Place the crystal on the pedestal and then look at the new clue.
102. Go back to Scene 65 and use the clue from Scene 61 to solve the puzzle on the tiki statue. Take the metal carving.
103. Go back to Scene 64 and place both halves of the metal carving on the wall. Now, rotate the disc to match the clue from Scene 57. Take the grappling hook.
104. Go back to Scene 69 and use the grappling hook to get to Scene 70. Pick up the map to complete the game.
Congratulations! You found the treasure map and completed the game!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.