You can watch my walkthrough for Level 2 here or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Head down the right path and pull the two handles down. Then pull them back up to the two orange markers. Head through.
2. Pick up the gold bit and the first letter.
3. Go back and head down the left path. Place the gold bit on the stand and then climb up the ladder.
4. Pull the lever to the right and then cross the bridge.
5. Break the barrel to the right to get the second note.
6. The puzzle on the right is easy. Just point the arrow at the white light each time it moves. Then take the portal tile.
7. Pay attention to the black and white squares in the middle. Note the pattern and then copy it into the buttons to the left. Then do the same for the next pattern. Then climb up the ladder.
8. Don’t go through the portal yet. We need to get the last letter. Go back to where you found the gold bit. Then look at the portal tile to see a pattern of three leaves and two leaves. You need to tap the two plants in that order. So it goes: 3, 3, 2, 2, 3, 2. Then take the letter.
9. Go back up the ladder and place the tile over the portal. Go through to complete the level.
And here are all three notes from Level 2:
Click on the level you need below or click hereto continue to the Level 3 walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.