1. Walk straight ahead. Pick up the letter and also open the chest to get a rope.
2. Continue ahead. Move the leaves aside to see a clue.
3. Take the left path and at the end of it, pull up each of the handles until you see the same four symbols shown on the rock. Then take the gold bit.
4. Go back to the fork in the road and this time take the right path. Then take another right. Look at the clue on the rock and use the gold bit to unlock the door.
5. Swap the tiles around to match the clue you saw, then go through.
6. Take a look at the clues to the left and the right and then copy them in the center. Then go through.
7. Use the rope to climb down. Then take the portal tile and break the jar to get the second letter.
8. Let’s go find the third letter. Look at the portal tile. Go back to the four columns and pull them up so they match the heights shown on the tile. Take the third letter.
9. Go back to the fork in the road and take the right path again, then the left to the portal. Place the tile over the portal and go through to complete the level.
And here’s all three notes from Level 3:
Click on the level you need below or click hereto continue to the Level 4 walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.