1. Turn left. Pull the two handles apart and take the pentagon. Then rotate the whole cylinder and pull the handles apart again. Place the pentagon on the slot and take the handle from inside.
2. Continue left and find all three gems. Place the handle in the slot and pull it to the other side. Take the red tile.
3. Use your magic wand to reveal the clue.
4. Continue left and place the tile down.
5. Continue left and press the square button because you see a red square. Then rotate the disc to reveal another shape and press that one. When all the shapes are gone, a new puzzle will be revealed.
6. Complete the maze puzzle.
7. Now, you have a series of Simon Says mini games. Use the wand to reveal the clue, which will be a series of shapes. Then press those same buttons in that order. It goes:
Circle, Square, Triangle.
Triangle, Square, Triangle, Circle.
Square, Triangle, Circle, Triangle.
Take the red tile.
8. Go back right and place the red tile down. Now, move the numbers around to match the clue you saw earlier. Take the key.
9. Read the secret scroll and use the key to unlock the cage and release the griffin.
More coming soon!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.