16. Zoom in on the house. Use the crowbar to remove the wooden planks from the door to the basement. Go through.
17. Grab the scuba tank. Then go up the stairs. Open the drawer to the left to see a scribbled piece of paper. Use the eraser on it. You need to swipe your finger around until you see the numbers 5416. Take a photo of it.
18. Go back and find the locked chest in the back. Enter 5416 exactly the way you saw it on the note and then take the bolt cutters.
19. Leave through the door and head to the locked gate. Use the bolt cutters to cut the chain and go through.
20. Continue ahead through the tunnel until you find a crank resting on a box. Pick it up and go back.
21. Go back to where you found the crowbar. Zoom in on the telephone pole and attach the crank. Turn it and then take the key and take a photo of the arrows clue.
22. Go back to the tunnel and enter the control room to the right. Use the arrows clue to solve the control panel levers puzzle. This is a really annoying puzzle, but this is how I understand it. The first lever starts at the top position because there’s four Up arrows. Then the three Right arrows tell you to move to the fourth lever. The two Down arrows tell you to move that lever two spots below the first lever. Then the one Right arrow tells you to go to the fifth lever. The one Up arrow tells you to move the lever up one position from the fourth lever. The two Left arrows tell you to go back to the third lever. The two Down arrows tell you to push that lever down two positions below the fifth lever. The one Left arrow tells you to go to the second lever. And last, the two Up arrows tell you to push that lever two positions above the third lever. Yeah, it’s confusing. Hope that made sense!
23. Go back to the fork in the road and take the right path. Pick up the hose on your way. Keep going. The drawbridge should now be down and you can cross.
24. Keep going until you see a treehouse. Climb up and zoom in on the desk. Take the medium-sized ring from the wall. Also, attach the rope to the grappling hook and take it. Read the journal if you’d like.
25. Go back through the tunnel and then use the grappling hook to climb up to the lighthouse window.
26. Climb up the stairs and then climb up the ladder. Use the key to unlock the hatch and climb through.
27. Go through the open door and pick up the large ring.
28. Go back and then head down the stairs. Pick up the old lens from the desk. Then open the door and leave.
29. Go back to the treehouse. Add the lens to the telescope and then look around for three numbers — red 9, yellow 2, blue 3.
30. Go back to the control room in the tunnel. Use the right/left arrows to change the colors of the numbers and then change the numbers to match the ones you saw. Then take the small ring and scuba mask.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.