Sky: Children of the Light
Sky: Children of the Light is the latest game by thatgamecompany, and it’s similar to Journey. It’s a massive multiplayer online game (MMO) in which you can fly around beautiful landscapes and join with others to solve simple puzzles. I have a generic guide here, but want to break things down into more specific ones. There are lots of spirits to collect that get added to your constellations and some can be tricky to find. So this guide will show you where they all are. This is a work in progress, so please bear with me. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Scroll down for Winged Light locations.
1. Butterfly Catcher: This spirit is found right at the entrance of the round cave. The statue is in the center of the cave.
2. Clap: This is on the left island in the second section. There’s a locked door that needs two people to open it. The statue is by the chat spiral.
3. Wave: This one is on the middle island. It starts at the entrance and ends by the spire.
4. Laugh: This one is inside the cave on the right island. It ends by the bell tower.
5. Yawn: This spirit is through the door on the middle island. I don’t have a great photo of me picking up the expression. Sorry!
6. Wipe Brow: This is found in an area to the left of the round cave in the first section. You need to collect other spirits before you can get through, or go with a friend who already unlocked it. Once through there, head along to a ledge. Jump off and onto the stairs and into a cave. Head straight and up the stairs and then through a gate to the left that requires one spirit. Continue on and look for a gravestone with a spirit near it. That’s the starting point. Follow it through the doorway past the water. Go through the tunnel until you see an area that’s all green. There’s a little boat. The spirit ends in the room to the left of the plank.
7. Eight-Person Puzzle: Once you have the Butterfly expression, go to the same place where the Laugh spirit was found, on the right island. Get a friend with Butterfly to help you open the door. You then need eight players to all work together and light discs around the circle. Each player should stand by one disc and hold their flame. Don’t jump around or it won’t work. When the platform rises, light all the candles here to get this expression.
8. Bird Call: You need at least four other spirits from the Prairie to access this. When you arrive at the first Prairie area, instead of going straight, turn to the right and go through the gate. Then look for this spirit waiting under one of the towers. The statue is at the top of the tower.
I didn’t make a video yet, but here’s a good one that has all the winged lights, as well.
The first wing is inside a cave to the left when you first land in the Prairie. You need to have found one of the spirits in this area to access it.
The next one is above the round cave where you find the Butterfly Catcher spirit. Go inside the cave and release a call to get the butterflies to carry you up there.
There’s another straight ahead at the entrance to the bell towers.
If you go left to the cave where the Gratitude seasonal spirit and the Wipe Brow spirit are found, there’s two wings in that area.
For the first one, climb up the spiral staircase and then look out across at the hole in the wall. There’s a slight glow, which is a wing!
The next one is even harder to spot. You want to head up the stairs to the exit (right across from the entrance) and head head through. There’s a gate on the left that requires one spirit to enter. Right across from that gate, there’s a little opening you can fly up to. In there is the wing.
To get the next two, you need to have at least four spirits from the Prairie area. Head through the hole in the clouds to the right and continue on to the floating islands (bird nests). The next one is on the floating island sticking out from the clouds.
And the other in this area is a little harder to get only because the island is smaller and higher up.
The next few are in the area with the three bells you need to ring. One is impossible to miss, on the small island in the center.
Next, there’s one on the left island through the door that requires two people to open it.
The next one is on the middle island off to the left side.
This next one is found after the eight-person puzzle inside a tree.
The next two are on top of the temple at the end. One is easy to get to by flying up a bit.
The other is further up and you either need a friend to help or you need to use the clouds to gain altitude.
That’s all for Daylight Prairie! Click here to continue to the Hidden Forest or choose a kingdom below.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.