Sky: Children of the Light
Sky: Children of the Light is the latest game by thatgamecompany, and it’s similar to Journey. It’s a massive multiplayer online game (MMO) in which you can fly around beautiful landscapes and join with others to solve simple puzzles. I have a generic guide here, but want to break things down into more specific ones. There are lots of spirits to collect that get added to your constellations and some can be tricky to find. So this guide will show you where they all are. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
The Season of Gratitude is over, but you can see all those spirits in this guide.
Season of Lightseekers Spirits:
The new season is the Season of Lightseekers. Here’s how to find them.
1. Isle of Dawn: This one is fun to find, but you need all 5 of the other seasonal spirits first. Off to the left, in the desert, above the Point spirit’s cave, there’s a hole that wasn’t there before. It leads to a secret cave! Light the gate and go through, then find the starting point and lead the light around inside the cave to the actual statue.
2. Daylight Prairie: This one is in the floating islands area. You log the invisible statue at the base of one of the structures and have to slowly climb up, carrying the light. I recommend doing this with others in case you fall off.
3. Hidden Forest: This one in the first big area in the forest. It’s inside a hollow tree. Again, there’s a transparent statue that shines very faintly when you’re near it. Again, go with friends because this is very difficult to pull off. The light you’re carrying fades if it stays out in the rain too long. You need to get it under some covering to recover it. It ends at the top of the stairs by the bonfire.
4. Valley of Triumph: This one’s just sitting out on the ice rink. Follow him around until you get to the statue. This is the easiest Lightseekers spirit to find.
5. Golden Wasteland: The Crab Call spirit is by the shipwreck. You can see the blue glow from the top of the ship. It starts inside a giant pipe and makes its way to the ship, to the top, then back down and up the pipes to the area’s exit.
6. Vault of Knowledge: You can see the glow of this spirit from afar on the fourth floor of the Vault. Carry the light from platform to platform. It’s really long and annoying. Do it with friends. The statue is all the way at the top.
To see last season’s spirits from the Season of Gratitude, click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.