Sky: Children of the Light
Sky: Children of the Light is the latest game by thatgamecompany, and it’s similar to Journey. It’s a massive multiplayer online game (MMO) in which you can fly around beautiful landscapes and join with others to solve simple puzzles. I have a generic guide here, but want to break things down into more specific ones. There are lots of spirits to collect that get added to your constellations and some can be tricky to find. So this guide will show you where they all are. This is a work in progress, so please bear with me. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Summer is the Season of Gratitude. These spirits are only around until the end of summer.
For most of these special spirits, you need to look for an orange glow. Then stay inside the circle and carry the orange light from form to form.
1. Isle of Dawn: You need to find a little stone tile hidden among some dunes. Then stay in the circle and carry the orange light to the statue.
2. Daylight Prairie: This spirit is found in the same place as Wipe Brow. You need to go onto the ledge to the left of the round cave. The spirit should be just across the gap, by the grassy stairs. Again, you need to carry the orange light to them.
3. Hidden Forest: This is in the first big area and easy to miss. It’s by the bridge where you chase the Hide & Seek spirit, right before the exit to the next area. There’s a tunnel with a suspended bridge. To the left of that is an octagonal tunnel that’s a little hard to see. Look for the orange glow and light it to pick it up. You’ll have to run all around the tunnel following the spirits. The statue is outside the tunnel and it’s timed for that part, so be careful not to lose it.
4. Valley of Triumph: For this one, you need to skate around the ice rink and collect orange lights. You can work together with others, but it’s not too difficult. You start it at the back of the ice rink. There’s a door that requires two people to open it. Then find the orange orb. It will trigger a whole bunch of orange lights around the rink. Collect them and then return to the same spot to free the spirit from the statue.
5. Golden Wasteland: This one is really tough. It’s in the second section, with all the dark dragons flying around that can steal your wings. You need to have three other seasonal spirits to access it. Head to the orange glow below the giant golden urn and then light it. You then have a long journey to the statue. I recommend having others help you if you can’t manage it yourself. It’s possible to even jump in on someone else doing it near the end. The area directly around the statue is safe, so you can have others bring it over there for you while you wait. The statue is to the left of the exit, across from the Relaxed Stance spirit.
6. Vault of Knowledge: This spirit is on the fourth floor of the Vault on a floating platform. You need four other seasonal spirits first to access it. You also need to chase the orange lights. It’s not easy, so I suggest going with friends. It starts and ends in the same place.
And that’s all of them!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.