Agent A: A puzzle in disguise
By: Yak & co
Yak & Co. is back with the conclusion of Agent A, as we try to locate Ruby La Rouge’s submarine. This chapter finally brings us the end of the game which we’ve been waiting four years for. This walkthrough guide will help you if you get stuck on any puzzles in Chapter 5, The Final Blow. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Chapter 5, The Final Blow:
1. After Jerry the Jetpack crashes into the tower, examine him and then press the button to send him flying off again. Once he’s gone, pick up the spring and the final blueprint piece.
2. Use two fingers to zoom out and keep going back until you’re inside the mansion again. Continue going back until you’re in the green room with the glass elevator that goes back to rest of the house. Take a photo of the painting here that’s numbered 1/2.
3. Continue going back all the way through the air ducts to the blueprint room. If you’re trying for the Spy-der Web achievement, make sure to tap the web inside the ducts and another one inside the cabinet by the blueprints. Add the final blueprint piece to the wall to get the code for level 5 security clearance. It’s randomized each game, so make sure to copy your numbers down.
4. Go through the air ducts again and stop at the room with the elevator. Go through the door to the right, which is level 2 clearance. Take a look at the sketch on the table. It’s a clue! Also, tap on the blinking 4 if you haven’t unlocked the terminal to access level 5 clearance yet. Then insert the CD of hacking software and enter the code to unlock level 5 security clearance.
5. Go back to the elevator and press the blinking -2 button to head to that floor.
6. There’s two separate puzzles in this next room. One is on the floor and one is a vault. Let’s work on the vault first. Use the clue you found earlier. The goal is to get the highlighted lights lit up. But each time you light one, the pattern reverses. So you need to do it in the right order or it won’t work. I’ve numbered them below for you. Simply tap the big button in the center when the moving light lands there.
7. Go through and notice the third light bulb is blinking. Pull it down to reveal some secrets behind the walls.
8. Turn to the left wall and pick up the ammunition and the ornate gem.
9. Turn to the right wall and pick up the crowbar and the spades key.
10. Leave the vault for now and let’s work on the floor puzzle. First, press the green button. Then slide the blue pieces around to fill in the gaps. Head downstairs.
11. Head left first and pick up the fuel hose near the waterfall.
12. Go back and head right. Tap on the fuel drums and grab the jerrycan (gas can). Attach the hose to one of the drums and then fill up the can with fuel.
13. Zoom back out and tap on the boat. Open the gas cover and pour in some gas. Then take the boat across to the lighthouse.
14. Tap on the rocks to the left to find a stone artifact.
15. Zoom back out and tap on the water to the right to find a bottle. Pull out the rolled up paper inside to find a treasure map! Keep it in mind for when we have a shovel.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.