Agent A: A puzzle in disguise
By: Yak & co
Yak & Co. is back with the conclusion of Agent A, as we try to locate Ruby La Rouge’s submarine. This chapter finally brings us the end of the game which we’ve been waiting four years for. This walkthrough guide will help you if you get stuck on any puzzles in Chapter 5, The Final Blow. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
16. Zoom in on the lighthouse. Then tap on the left side to see a wooden box. Open it and take the antique key from inside. Also, tap on the spider web if you’re working towards getting the Spy-der Web achievement.
17. Go back around and use the key to unlock the lighthouse door. Head inside.
18. Grab the battery and the shovel. Also, tap on the two spider webs if you’re trying for the Spy-der Web achievement.
19. Go back to the boat and then back to the beach. Time to find some buried treasure! Remember the map? It was showing the fuel drums. Use the shovel to dig where you saw the X and then examine the hole. Take the rusty box.
20. Go back inside to the elevator. Take it to floor -1. There’s a few things to do here. I’ve highlighted them in the image below.
21. First, take a photo of painting 2/2.
22. Then, use the crowbar to knock over the statue and take the ornate gem.
23. And next, zoom in on the broken security pad by the right door. Place the spring inside to open the door and go through.
24. Now we need to shut off the lasers. The access code is color-based. Look at the two paintings we found and note down which colors are in spots where there are circles, not dots. You get: Dark Blue, Teal, Red, Orange, Light Blue, Purple. Now press those colors on the keypad to shut the lasers.
25. The antigravity field turns on. Take the hearts key and place the two gems you found in the slots on the device.
26. Get back in the elevator and take it to floor 0. Insert the spades key and the hearts key into the box. They’re the last ones, so it should open. Take the ornate gem from inside and take a screenshot of the pattern inside the box. Again, it’s different each game.
27. Enter the right room again. We have a few things to do in here. First, load the ammunition into the gun. Then use the gun to explode the watermelon.
28. Next, place the rusty box on the pedestal where the watermelon was. Shoot it and then take the machete from inside.
You can also shoot the gun 100 times to get the Target Practice achievement.
29. To the right of the gun is a battery charging station. Place the battery in the slot and then wait for the meter to turn green. Then take back the charged battery.
30. Go back to the lighthouse. Place the battery where you found it to power up the lift.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.