Agent A: A puzzle in disguise
By: Yak & co
Yak & Co. is back with the conclusion of Agent A, as we try to locate Ruby La Rouge’s submarine. This chapter finally brings us the end of the game which we’ve been waiting four years for. This walkthrough guide will help you if you get stuck on any puzzles in Chapter 5, The Final Blow. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
46. Use the boat to get to the lighthouse and then go back to the beach again. There will be a fish in the net! Now, pay attention here because there are several achievements related to the fish and if you’re not careful, you’ll miss some.
47. Let’s work on some of those achievements. For the Catch and Release achievement, throw the fish back into the water. Then catch another.
48. Go back to Floor 0. Take the left door to get outside. Place the two stone artifacts with the rest of the symbols sculpture. Now you can rotate them all. The solution will be different for each playthrough since the numbers on the blinds are different. Mine were 5, 13, 18, 1, 12. Using the guide from the lighthouse keeper’s journal, I can identify those numbers and see which symbols correspond to them. You’ll have to work your own out yourself, but it’s not difficult. The 12 on the bottom is always the same because the bottom piece of the sculpture doesn’t turn. But once you have the symbols noted down, just find them in the same order on the sculpture. The game doesn’t give you any feedback to let you know you got it right. I’ll show you how you know in a bit.
49. First, let’s start working on the rest of the Gasbag with Gunther achievement. Climb down the rope to Gunther’s nest and feed him the fish. He won’t move, and you don’t want him to yet. Tap on him repeatedly until the text stops changing. We still need to feed him more fish.
50. Go back to Floor -2 and catch another fish. While here, turn towards the wall with vines. Notice the little metal plate slid down, revealing a secret compartment. That’s how you know you solved the symbols sculpture puzzle correctly. Take the ornate gem from inside. While here, cut the vines and place the golden star disc in the slot. We’re still missing one.
51. Go back to Floor 0 and feed Gunther another fish for the Gasbag with Gunther achievement. Tap on him repeatedly until the text stops changing.
52. Catch another fish and feed it to Gunther in his nest. Tap on him repeatedly until the text stops changing. Keep doing this until Gunther gets hiccups and you’ll get the Bird Buffet achievement. I think if you get to this point and did it right, you should also get the Gasbag with Gunther achievement here, but I messed it up. So bear with me.
53. Let’s work on the Cat Door Courier achievement now. Catch another fish. Then head up to Floor -1 and place a fish in the cat door. Onyx will grab it and you’ll make a friend.
54. There’s one more achievement to get while we give up access to the fish — Sashimi Buzz Cut. Catch another fish. Head back to Floor 0 and into the air ducts. Find the fan and drop the fish onto it. Then collect the fish bones for this achievement and another one later.
55. Now we can finally deal with Gunther properly. Catch another fish. Then place it on the log. Gunther will come down to eat it.
56. Go back to Floor 0 and head over to Gunther’s next. Now you can grab the ornate gem he was sitting on.
57. Go back to Floor -1 and add the remaining gems to the floating box. Then take the mystery key.
58. Go back to Floor -2 and enter the vault. Use the pattern you got from the card suits box to solve the floor puzzle. It’s different in each game, so you can’t just copy mine. A locked mechanism will rise up from the floor.
59. Use the mystery key to unlock it. Then take the golden star disc from inside.
60. Head to the waterfall area and place the other golden star disc in the slot.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.