Adventure Escape Mysteries
By: Haiku Games Co
Haiku Games is back with another Adventure Escape game! This features Detective Kate Gray as she goes on a well-earned vacation at a fancy beach resort with her friend Melissa. Of course she can’t actually have a vacation, because that wouldn’t make for much of a mystery game! This walkthrough guide will help you with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for any puzzles you get stuck on in Chapter 2 of Paradise Mystery. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 2 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. This chapter takes place in Zenwell Spa. You meet Coral Reeve. She offers to let you try out the Floatation Pod. But first she leaves you alone for a while. Grab a branch from the plant. Move the pillow and take the wooden puzzle piece. Move the sunglasses and the book to get a key. Also, look at the information on the screen. And last, look at the crossword puzzle. It seems we won’t be solving it.
2. Use the branch to reach another wooden puzzle piece and use the key to unlock the drawer. Look at the crossword puzzle inside.
3. Tap on the safe. There’s a 4×4 grid. Use the center of the unsolved Time Killer crossword puzzle to unlock the grid lock. Take the remote control from inside.
4. Use the remote on the TV and then notice the buttons on the arm of the massage chair.
5. Copy that pattern into the buttons on the arm chair in the room. The chair is facing the other way, so the pattern should be upside-down. Take the wooden piece puzzle. Place it and the others on the wooden board.
6. Let’s solve the wooden jigsaw puzzle! All the pieces have to fit on the board without overlapping. Notice the light wood looks like the numbers 4358.
7. Look at the Easy Puzzler crossword puzzle again. Find the letters numbered 4 3 5 & 8. They spell out REST!
8. Now enter REST on the locked door to open it. Go through.
9. Find the key, nail file, and empty trash bin.
10. Use the key to unlock the cabinet and fill the trash bin with water from the sink.
11. Take the seaweed powder from the cabinet. Pour the water from the trash bin into the fountain and then count the mini waterfalls. You get 3, 1, 5.
12. Tap on the locked cabinet beneath the sink and enter 315 to unlock it. Take the screwdriver from inside. Use the nail file to open the med kit and take the medical tape.
13. Use the screwdriver to open the panel on the floating chamber. It’s another puzzle!
14. For this puzzle, you need to make all the segments of the lock red. The top button moves 3 segments clockwise and switches the color of the segment. The bottom button moves between the inner and outer rings, and also switches the color of the segment. Here’s how to solve it. Press the buttons in this order.
U = Up, B = Bottom
Or follow my video for it:
15. Aaaaand of course there’s a dead body. Let’s inspect it! First, take photos of his Death Before Dish tattoo, his face, and the tank’s latch.
16. Use the seaweed powder to dust for fingerprints. Then use the medical tape to lift each set of fingerprints.
17. Coral will come in and tell you his name is Kai Waters and that the only enemy he had was Dean Marks, the tattoo artist. And that’s the end of Chapter 2!
That’s all for Chapter 2! Click here to continue to Chapter 3 or choose a chapter below.