Adventure Escape Mysteries
By: Haiku Games Co
Haiku Games is back with another Adventure Escape game called Paradise Mystery! This features Detective Kate Gray as she goes on a well-earned vacation at a fancy beach resort with her friend Melissa. Of course she can’t actually have a vacation, because that wouldn’t make for much of a mystery game! This walkthrough guide will help you with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for any puzzles you get stuck on. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 1 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Kate’s going on vacation to Zenwell Spa and Resort! She’s going with her friend, Melissa, the one who joined a cult before. Remember? Anyway, Melissa is late and Kate is worried about her. Grab the allen wrench and the ice cube from the drink. Open one bag and get a makeup bag. Open another to get a hairbrush. Also, look at the note in your jacket pocket. It’s a clue on how to open the suitcase. Also, take a look at the mirror.
2. Use the ice cube on the gum on the blue suitcase. Now you can open it at look at your passport.
3. Look at the mirror again. Place the brush and makeup kit down. Now use them to make Kate’s appearance match her passport photo.
4. Tap on the iPad to learn that you need a reservation number. We need your phone first.
5. The suitcase clue says.
“3 unique numbers.
Small to big.
Rotate it upside down, and it remains the same.”
The answer is 689! Enter that into the red suitcase to unlock it. Then look at your phone inside.
6. The iPad asks you for your reservation number, so let’s find it. Go to the email from Zenwell Resorts. It says the confirmation number is 80808.
7. Enter 80808 into the iPad and it should scan your face and recognize it. It will give you room number 321.
8. Tap on the luggage bot. He’s missing a wheel, so use the Allen wrench to remove one of your own and replace it. Then tap him again and he’ll load your luggage.
9. Oh no! His leg turn button is broken. Time to solve a puzzle to help guide the luggage bot. You have no left turn button, so it’s hard. Press the buttons in this order:
S = Straight, R = Right
SS R SSS R S RRR SS RR S R SS R SS R SS R S R SSS R S RRR SS R
Here’s a video to help you:
10. Now you’re in your room with a Zenwell voice-commanded system. Melissa’s here, but she’s locked in the bathroom because the voice commands are all messed up. Let’s get her out! First, open the closet and take the wire hanger and dry washcloth. Also, talk to Zenwell.
11. First, ask Zenwell,
Q: “How do I open the bathroom door without voice control?”
A: “Enter the correct code number on the door. Your code hint is “potato chips.”
12. If you ask, “Do I have any incidental room charges on my bill?,” he answers that your current balance is $0.00. Remember that.
13. Use the dry washcloth with the soap suds to get a soapy washcloth. Then use the soapy washcloth to clean off the fingerprint scanner on the night table.
14. Open the cabinet and eat the potato chips. Then ask Zenwell if you have any room charges on the bill and he says $5.82. Expensive chips!
15. Tap on the bathroom door. Connect the lines to spell out 582. Go through.
16. Melissa looks comfy in there! Move the window blinds aside and take the squeegee. Also, push the steps under the locked panel.
17. Use the squeegee to clean up some suds near the steps to reveal a drain. There’s a key inside! Use the hanger to reach it. Then climb up and use the key to unlock the panel.
18. It’s a puzzle! It’s for the shower controls. You need to connect all the dots in a continuous line from the green dot to the red dot.
19. There’s a knock at the door! Housekeeping is finally here to deal with the flooded bathroom. And that’s the end of Chapter 1!
That’s all for Chapter 1! Click here to continue to Chapter 2 or choose a chapter below.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.