Adventure Escape Mysteries
By: Haiku Games Co
Haiku Games is back with another Adventure Escape game! This features Detective Kate Gray as she goes on a well-earned vacation at a fancy beach resort with her friend Melissa. Of course she can’t actually have a vacation, because that wouldn’t make for much of a mystery game! This walkthrough guide will help you with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for any puzzles you get stuck on in Chapter 4 of Paradise Mystery. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video of Chapter 4 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Kate and Melissa go undercover at the tattoo parlor to investigate whether Dean the tattoo artist could have killed Kai. First, lift up the couch cushion to find a circle template. Move a painting aside to reveal a locked safe. We need to come back to that later. Also, look at the Chinese symbols on the table and flip through the book of tribal tattoos. And last, look at the symbols around the two padlocks.
2. Find the symbols by the padlocks on the sheet of Chinese symbols. The left one is BUTTERFLY and the right one is TURTLE. So let’s look at those images in the tattoo book. They each have Roman numerals I II III IV. We have to somehow translate those into letters. Add the blue circle template to the book. Turn to the Butterfly and the Turtle. Line it up with each of the Roman numerals and then figure out what letter it looks like in the part that’s highlighted. For the Butterfly you end up with EVIL and for the Turtle you get NICE.
3. Enter EVIL and NICE into the two padlocks to unlock them. Then grab the blue knob and the photo of Dean’s ex wife. Notice she has a pink rose tattoo on her neck.
4. Go through the doorway and pick up the silver key and purple knob. Use the key to unlock the drawer and look at the photos of the text tattoos.
5. Tap on he dresser to the right. There’s five symbols that change when you tap them. Use the photos to figure out the order. You want to go from top part of the body to the bottom. So scalp, ear, chest, lower back, thigh, foot. That translates to Anchor, Angel, Skull, Heart, Dove, Star. Then take the yellow knob.
6. Go back to the previous room. Tap on the safe on the wall and add the three knobs. Drag the colored knobs to the corresponding spots. It should look like the photo below. Take the drug supplies.
You can also watch my video:
7. Go through the door again to where Dean and Melissa are. Show the drugs to Dean and he’ll give you the bottle of blood red tattoo ink. Show him the photo of the Death Before Dishonor tattoo and he’ll give you the cool blue tattoo ink. And last, show him the photo of his ex wife and he’ll give you the bold pink tattoo ink.
8. Go through the left door. Take a look at the tattoos on the wall. Pick up the key and use it to unlock the drawer.
9. We need a passcode drawing to unlock the tablet, so we’ll come back to that. Also, add the three bottles of ink to the rest. We need to figure out how to number them. We can also try solving the ink cups puzzle.
10. First, place the correct labels by each row of cups. You can use the asterisks to help you. A blue check mark means there’s paint in that cup. It should look like this:
11. Now we can use those numbers to help us number the ink bottles. Just use the stars and check marks to help you. It goes:
Snow White = 10
Golden Yellow = 48
Bright Red = 26
Lime Green = 54
Cool Blue = 73
Bold Pink = 32
Turquoise = 61
12. Pick up the bottles and start pouring them into the ink cups. They should look like this:
13. Now let’s figure out which tattoos Dean was going to make with these colors. There are four of them. I circled them in the photo below.
14. Now copy that pattern into the tablet to unlock it. Looks like Kai warned Dean that he would report his drug dealings to the cops! Motive!
15. Show the tablet to Dean to ask him about Kai’s murder. He’ll tell you Renzo is a competitive surfer who would have the most to lose if Dean stopped selling drugs. That’s who we have to talk to! And that’s the end of Chapter 4.
That’s all for Chapter 4! Click here to continue to Chapter 5 or choose a chapter below.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.