Adventure Escape Mysteries
By: Haiku Games Co
Haiku Games is back with another Adventure Escape game! This features Detective Kate Gray as she goes on a well-earned vacation at a fancy beach resort with her friend Melissa. Of course she can’t actually have a vacation, because that wouldn’t make for much of a mystery game! This walkthrough guide will help you with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for any puzzles you get stuck on in Chapter 6 of Paradise Mystery. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 6 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Melissa convinces Kate to take a break from the investigation and go to the pool, but Ms. Zenwell and Mr. Silvers are there having a conversation. Kate gives up on the idea of relaxation and decides to try eavesdropping on them. Pick up the phone, fork, crime novel, towel and red drink.
2. Offer the crime novel to the woman sunbathing and take her towel. Also, use the fork to open the control panel on the fountain.
3. Set the controls on the fountain so all the water goes through the right hole. Then point it to the right so it hits the guests sitting there and gets them to leave.
4. Use the phone to eavesdrop on the conversation. It sounds like it might have been an accident but they knew the latch was faulty.
5. After they leave, grab the blue drink. Then head to the area in the back with the beach ball.
6. Pick up the beach ball. We need a purple towel to get through the gate. We have blue and red drinks and two towels, so we just need to figure out how to get them onto the towels.
7. Go back and give the kid playing in the sand the beach ball and take his bucket in exchange.
8. Fill the bucket up with water from the fountain and then pour the two drinks into it to make a purple die. Add the towels and now you have two purple towels!
9. Go back to the gate and show the guard bot your purple towels. Now you can enter that area.
10. Pick up the sand shovel and fishing rod. Also, look at the two signs and the error on the snorkel machine. Notice one sign says DIVISION 3250 on it. Remember that
11. Use the sand shovel to dig a hole towards the back and then take the sand crab that emerges. Also, use the fishing rod to reach the piece of paper in the tree.
12. Give the sand crab to the seagull and then take the piece of paper it drops.
13. Tap on the machine’s error message again. Enter 3250 into the Administrator Login.
14. Now we have to put all the snorkel masks in the right places. The colored numbers tell you how many of that colored mask should be in that row or column.
15. Now it wants you to scan your fingerprint to rent a mask. Just place your finger on the scanner. You’ll get a snorkel mask. Go back and insert the two sheets of paper into the printer. Then press PRINT and grab the instructions.
16. Now you’re automatically underwater. Read the two sheets of instructions so you can figure out how to find a sea turtle.
The instructions say:
Don’t follow parrotfish if you see brain coral.
Don’t follow trumpetfish if you see a sea urchin.
Never follow blue tang.
Don’t follow needlefish if you see a giant clam.
Don’t follow angelfish if you see a sun coral.
If you see two butterflyfish, follow one of them.
If you see a sea star and a sea anemone, don’t go right.
17. So here’s how to solve this puzzle. For the first screen, follow the parrotfish in the middle.
Then follow the right butterfly fish.
Next, follow the angelfish on the right.
Next, follow the trumpetfish in the middle.
And last, follow the butterfly fish in the middle.
We found the sea turtle! Tap it to reveal another dead body — the housekeeper from Zenwell! And that’s the end of Chapter 6!
That’s all for Chapter 6! Click here to continue to Chapter 7 or choose a chapter below.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.