Adventure Escape Mysteries
By: Haiku Games Co
Haiku Games is back with another Adventure Escape game! This features Detective Kate Gray as she goes on a well-earned vacation at a fancy beach resort with her friend Melissa. Of course she can’t actually have a vacation, because that wouldn’t make for much of a mystery game! This walkthrough guide will help you with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for any puzzles you get stuck on in Chapter 9 of Paradise Mystery. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
See all my other Adventure Escape guides here.
Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 8 | Chapter 9
You can watch my video for Chapter 9 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Now we’re at the police station with the policewoman from earlier named Carrie. We have to find Nanci’s phone! First, pick up the three locker keys and read the note. It’s a clue! It says:
Here’s the evidence from the Baker case. Please store it in the 3 lockers that equal 4.”
2. The three locker numbers that add up to 4 are: 13, 22 and 31. Put the keys in those locks. We still need a passcode, though. For that, notice the blue borders around each space on the screen and the same ones around the lockers. You need to count how many lockers are in each column. So it goes: 4 2 3 5. Enter 4235 as the code.
3. Look inside each locker. Find the paper clip. Then use it to get the SIM card out of Nanci’s phone. Look at it to get the identification number.
4. Tap on the computer and enter the code. It’s upside-down, so enter 16109.
5. Time to solve the Cellphone Tower puzzle. We need to figure out Nanci’s five locations on both the Cell Towers map and the Street Map. First, look at the times and clues for each location.
6. Let’s work on the cell towers. Find each of the coordinates given on the cell towers. When you got it right, the same coordinates will show you where she is on the map.
7. You’re back at Kai’s surf shop. Pick up the laptop, screwdriver, laptop charger, and cable.
8. Place the laptop on the counter, along with the charger and the cable. Then use the screwdriver to remove the camera and add it to the rest.
9. Now we see an image of Nanci being pushed into the water, but we can’t see who’s doing it. So we have to solve a puzzle to enhance the image. Each rectangle needs to cover four colored dots without overlapping with each other. Then we can see that Mr. Silvers is indeed the killer after all.
10. Now confront Mr. Silvers with each set of evidence.
And that’s the end of the game! Mr. Silvers was found guilty!
This Post Has 15 Comments
Can anyone explain, why those 3 lockers equal 4? I don’t get it….
well 13 is 1+3=4, then 31 is 3+1=4 and 22 is 2+2=4
13 = 1+ 3 = 4 , 22 = 2 + 2 = 4 , 31 = 3 + 1 = 4 . They are the only ones that add up to 4 this way..
Subtraction also makes it possibles like 31-22= 9 and then 13-9= 4
I’m sad I didn’t see an end card for Dean the tattooist
i was about to comment this!’
Not a huge fan of the puzzle pieces one because there are multiple ways to fill the block without overlapping like I did two things that weren’t right before I came here for the answer 🙁
They also have to have exactly 4 coloured squares in them.
Enjoyed the game even though I probably used your help a little more than I needed to. The cell site puzzle was interesting – but unnecessary as we knew from the receipts where she had been.
Am I the only only who is still curious to see melissa’s tattoo
I bet it’s that bird we saw in chapter 4 – the simple black one.
Your search tool is broken.
Nice web, by the way
It wont change the points of the cell phone data, like you show..
Gave up.! I also noticed that they changed my experience status to expert.. beginner to just have some simple fun…
Other updates on characters (paraphrased from memory – sorry):
Serena Zenwell is back in business, and doing better than before.
Melissa and Jordan had that margarita date, and plan to get together again next month. He also shipped her a massage chair.
Rezno won the surfing championship, and is still drug-free.
And Kate spent a day reading a crime novel before going back to work the next day. This was her most exciting vacation ever.
(No, there’s nothing on Dean. I guess it’s business as usual for him.)