By: SFB Games
SFB Games’ Tangle Tower is the sequel to Detective Grimoire, and has you solving a murder mystery of a woman who seemingly got stabbed by a painting holding a knife. You need to explore the mysterious Tangle Tower for clues to her murder and figure out who actually did it. This walkthrough guide should help you out if you get stuck. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
61. Go back to the Gardens. Set all four dials on the Harp Statue to match the ink blots you found. A door to the secret lab will open! Head down to the Laboratory.
These are all the clues/items you need to find before you can enter the laboratory. You also need to have completed suspicions with each suspect.
62. In the Laboratory, the main things to notice are the beetles, the locked safe, and the hatch in the floor. I posted an image for the locked safe puzzle below. There’s Secret Research inside!
63. Tap on Sally and then on “Secret Laboratory.” Choose the Golden Beetle as the fourth piece of biological research. And then, for why there’s so much research on the beetle, make “Pointer has been trying to breed the golden beetle in the underground laboratory.”
64. Now you can go through the hatch to the Lowest Level. Open the scroll to reveal the Building Plans. Tap on the Study, which we didn’t know exists. Then, inspect the Children’s Book, Metal Rod and Damaged Photo.
65. Tap on Sally and discuss the Strange Photograph with her. The man from the photograph is the same as the man from the Painted Models. Then, say that he’s Lord Remington.
66. Now, tap on the window to wonder about the water on the other side of it. Then tap on Sally and then discuss the Lake with her.
67. Head back to the Grand Hall and tap on the water tank. Pull the switch and then climb up the ladder that drops down.
68. Now you’re in the Study! There’s a lot to do here. I’ve circled all the important items. First, inspect the Pin Board, Group Photo, Notebook and Burnt Items.
69. Now, let’s solve the crab puzzle. Look at the clue of the Children’s Book for an image of a crab. Now copy it onto the puzzle. Then take the Crossbow from inside the wall.
70. Now tap on Sally. First, talk to her about the Study. You need to fill in the Pin Board. Choose the Photo of Painting and Freya’s Drawings.
71. Now ask Sally about about the Five People. And last, ask her about the Weapon. For the other parts of the weapon, say “We found them already.”
72. Now, for the TOP of the Crossbow, choose the Small Lens. For the UNDERSIDE of the Crossbow, choose the Reel Thingy. And for the FRONT of the Crossbow, choose the Metal Rod.
73. Tap on Sally again. Time to solve the murder! Talk to her about the Machinations of Murder.
For where the arrow was fired from, choose “It was fired from above Freya.”
Then, “Freya was already lying on her back.”
Then, “She’d fallen unconscious.”
Then, “The gramophone.”
Then, “There was something in the gramophone.”
Choose the Golden Beetle for the object that was inside the Gramophone. And for what was affected by the powerful frequency, you can choose either Freya’s Paints, the Cracked Tape, or the Gramophone.
74. For the next question, answer “They protected themselves.” And then choose the Lute Statue for how they did that.
75. Let’s head back to the crime scene at Flora’s Tower. There’s a few things you should tap on here: the painting, the paint palette, and the plant in the window. Then talk to Sally again, this time about the Missing Clue. For the missing Inkdip feather we missed, choose “We found it somewhere else.” Then select the Burnt Items.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.