Adventure Escape Mysteries – Pirate’s Treasure
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with another Adventure Escape game! This features notorious pirate Captain Conroy as he visits Pirate Cove. This walkthrough guide will help you with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for any puzzles you get stuck on in Chapter 2 of Pirate’s Treasure. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 2 here or continue below for my step-by-step guide:
1. Notice the name of the ship is The Golden Eagle. Also, if you talk to Beatrice, she calls herself the Red Shark. Grab the rope and then head left.
2. Attach the rope to the grappling hook and then pick it up. Also grab the magnifying glass, screwdriver, and navigation charts. You can also take another look at the treasure map.
3. Use the screwdriver to remove the screws from the golden eagle statue. Then use the grappling hook to get up to the mast.
4. Pick up the fishing line. Also, notice the green tiger flag. The telescope lens is broken, but you can fix it. Place the magnifying glass and screws on the floor and then use the screwdriver to use them to fix the lens. Look through it at the stars.
5. Remember, the clue on the treasure map said: “From Pirate’s Cove, Hess for the three peak island between the bow and the swan.” So we need to find the bow and swan constellations in the stars. Use the navigation charts with the stars to see what the constellations look like. Then trace them.
6. Now you can see the Crown Jewel constellations, including the Breath of the Sea they stole. Head down and solve the Nautical Knots puzzle by connecting each pair of colored knots.
7. Beatrice gives you the key to the safe hatch. Use it to open it. Also, attach the fishing line to the fishing rod.
8. For the Secret Safe puzzle, you need to figure out the correct colors for each animal. We have the name of the ship, the Golden Eagle, the green tiger on the flag, and if you talk to Beatrice, she mentions her nickname the red shark and wanting to name the ship the Red Shark. The fourth animal is on the safe itself — the silver dragon in the corners! So set the four animals to those colors as shown below.
9. Take the gold coin from inside the safe and look at everything else in there, including the poster of Tiny Sam saying he hijacked islands, and the number of coins and diamonds you collected.
10. Add the coin to the fishing rod and catch a mermaid! You need to move the line around in the water until the ripples get bigger. You’ll first catch a boot, then a can, and then finally the mermaid.
11. Now she asks how much treasure you’ve collected. The answer was in the safe — 50,000 gold coins and 400 diamonds.
12. The next question is what was Tiny Sam known for. He hijacked islands, and there’s an image of a palm tree on his WANTED poster. There’s also a bottle of rum on the treasure map and it tells you he liked rum. So choose the palm tree and the bottle of rum.
13. The third question is about the Crown Jewels. You need to identify all four — The Breath of the Sea, Twin Tears, Emerald Eye, and Blood Ruby. The Breath of the Sea is in the safe if you need to see what it looks like.
14. The fourth question is what you stole that makes you so great. The answer is the Breath of the Sea.
15. The mermaid wants the Breath of the Sea but Captain Conroy won’t give it up. So she summons a storm. Now you have to navigate the ship so it doesn’t hit any obstacles. Swipe to move left and right. It’s likely different each time, but you can watch my video below if it helps. The ship then crashes onto the beach.
And that’s the end of Chapter 2! Click here to continue to Chapter 3 or choose a chapter below.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.