Adventure Escape Mysteries – PirateΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗s Treasure
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with another Adventure Escape game! This features notorious pirate Captain Conroy as he visits Pirate Cove. This walkthrough guide will help you with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for any puzzles you get stuck on in Chapter 4 of Pirate’s Treasure. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 4 here or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. The next clue on the map is: “Sound a feasting horn three times and the most will part, revealing the isle of treasure.” The feasting horn is out of reach, so we have to figure out how to get it. First, pick up the coconut and the paper strips. Also, notice the name of the ship is EL RELAMPAGO. That might be important. Tap on the locked safe and notice the four shapes on it. Count the number of sides on each and then put them together to get the safe code — 4854.
2. Solve the puzzle inside. You need to drag, drop and rotate all the gems to the casing so the adjacent gems match. Then take the diamond necklace.
3. Head left. Smash the bottle and then take the pieces of the map. Also, grab the coconut. Then continue left.
4. Conroy notices the crown symbol on the cannon matches the symbol on the coin, but then drops it in the hole! Take a look at the painting. It’s damaged, but can still help us. Also, go down the hole and use the necklace to reflect the light.
5. Inside the hole, pick up the map strips. Then, move the diamond necklace around to see all the circles and lines clues. Move it around again until you find the gold coin and the spade.
6. Leave the hole and give the toucan the coin. He’ll fly off and you can take the map scrap. Also, place all the map pieces you found on the desk. We’re still missing one.
7. Head back right. Use the painting to figure out how the statue underwater should look. In the painting, the woman is holding a shell up in one hand and carrying something else with the other. It should look like the image below. Then take the spear.
8. Use the clues from the hole to solve the puzzle made of six wooden boards. Then smash the bottle and take the map piece.
9. Go back right and use the spear to open the barrel. Take the cured meat from inside.
10. Head back left and give the meat to the jaguar. Take the rope from the hammock. Also, use the spear to get the coconut from the tree. Then head back into the tent and add the last map scrap.
11. Solve the map puzzle. You’ll then take it with you.
12. While here, use the spade to get the cannon moving.
13. Follow the cannon to the right and use the rope and three coconuts with the wood logs to make a raft. The cannon will automatically go across on it.
14. Follow the cannon to the right. Take out the map and match it up to the scene to find where the X should go.
15. Use the spade to dig on the X. Grab the salt.
16. Fill the ditch with the salt so you can push the cannon over. Then fire it at the ship!
And that’s the end of Chapter 4! Click here to continue to Chapter 5 or choose a chapter below.