Adventure Escape Mysteries – Pirate’s Treasure
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with another Adventure Escape game! This features notorious pirate Captain Conroy as he visits Pirate Cove. This walkthrough guide will help you with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for any puzzles you get stuck on in Chapter 6 of Pirate’s Treasure. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 6 here or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Move all the debris out of the way so you can save Kathy and Beatrice. Then head into the cave so they can breathe.
2. Pick up the crystals, gear and coin. Then head under the water.
3. Pick up the weights and the two crystals, then head inside the cave.
4. It’s a puzzle! Place the three crystals down. You need to use them to light up every square.
5. Pick up the monster tooth and Tiny Sam’s map.
6. Leave the water. Kathy is waiting for you and sees the map in your pocket. Give it to her in exchange for her signet ring and then head inside the ship.
7. Tap on the scales. Place the 5 weights down and the coin as the 6th. We need to balance the scales to open the desk drawer. Pull the square and crown on the right and the rest on the left. The take the cargo manifest from the drawer.
8. Tap on the dumb waiter and place the cargo manifest down. The directions for each of the ropes has been scratched out so we need to figure out what they each do. Look at the map and count the spaces in each direction from the dumb waiter until it hits a wall. Then pull each rope and see how many tugs it takes to hit a wall. Then you can figure out the directions they move it. You get:
Red = Up
Green = Right
Blue = Down
Black = Left
White = Reset the puzzle
If you hit a blockage, it will get marked on the map as an X.
So pull them in this order: Green, Blue, Blue, Green, Blue, Blue, Black Black, Black.
9. Take the gear and fire poker from the dumb waiter. Then use the signet ring to open the hidden door and reveal a painting of Kathy’s father.
10. Kathy recites a riddle to you about her father’s portrait: “Baby bird, mother bird, and grandmother bird sail to the moon and stars.”
Press in the items on the photo in that order: smallest bird, medium bird, largest bird, ship in the bottle, moon, star. Then take the two gears.
11. Go back underwater. Use the fire poker to move the rock that’s on top of the steering wheel and take the wheel. Then tap on the machinery attached to the anchor.
12. Place all four gears down. Time to solve the gears puzzle! You need to move and rotate all the gears so all adjacent colors match.
13. Leave the water. Place the wheel on the ship and a safe will appear. Open it and then use the shark tooth to cut through the fabric. Take the key.
14. Go back underwater and use the key to open the lock. Take the ladder.
15. Leave the water and use the ladder to get up to the exit.
And that’s the end of Chapter 6! Click here to continue to Chapter 7 or choose a chapter below.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE© AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.