By: Sparse Game Development
Spring Falls is a new relaxing puzzle game from Sparse Game Development, in which you use water and grass to grow flowers. It’s a pretty forgiving game, seeing as you can undo any mistakes, and there’s no timer or move counters. But some levels can still be tricky, so this walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Tips and Tricks:
– In each level, the goal is to bloom all the flowers and keep them from dying.
– Push a highlighted tile down to change the terrain.
– To bloom a flower, it has to be touching both a grass tile and a water tile at its same level.
– Get water to touch a light green tile to activate it and grow the grass on it.
– Soil titles grow upwards when they get covered in grass. Use this to your advantage!
Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 & 10:
Levels 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 & 20:
Levels 21, 22, 23, 25, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 & 30:
Levels 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 & 40:
More coming soon!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.