41. Go back to the living room and set the grandfather clock to the same time as the clue. Then take the key.
42. Use the key to unlock the other door in the living room. Go through to the hobby (game) room.
43. You can push the glass off the bar, but I’m not sure why. Pick up the lighter from the table.
44. Find the lava lamp. Pick up the jar to the left of it and turn it over to get yarn to drop out.
45. There’s a dart board and darts but we need a clue for it.
46. Go back to the sewing room and use the yarn to stitch the pattern you saw on the blackboard in the children’s room.
47. The attic stairs will drop down. Climb up. Pick up the pipe wrench.
48. We need something to keep the window closed. First, head back to the basement. You want to use the pipe wrench to turn off the steam blocking the door. But it’s tricky to find the right spot because it’s very easy to miss. It’s this little dot on the wall. Use the wrench on it and then go through the door to the next room.
49. It’s too dark in here, but you can go through the door to get another corridor.
50. Examine the robot and look at the painting next to it. It looks like a clue!
51. Examine the bookshelves and find a piece of paper. Look at it to see some math equations.
52. Open the cabinet and grab the orange xylophone bar.
53. Rotate the camera. Then examine the right door. Slide the lock open and go through to get back to the main hall.
54. Go back to the children’s room. Place the xylophone bar down with the others. Then play the xylophone colors in the order you saw on the painting next to the other robot. It goes: Blue, Orange, Purple, Yellow, Red, Yellow. The locked chest will open!
55. Take the Retro Boy game system and the weird puzzle piece from the chest.
56. Go back to the workroom and place the corner puzzle piece on the desk where it’s missing from. Then take the good wine bottle from the drawer.
57. Open your inventory and examine the Retro Boy. Find the power switch at the top and turn it on. Beat the Space Captain game. You don’t have to worry about destroying enemy ships. You don’t have an actual score. Just avoid dying until you make it to the end. You’ll then get a clue for the dart board.
58. Go back to the hobby/game room and throw darts at the dart board, hitting the four spots that were highlighted on the game system.
59. The dart board falls off, revealing a button. Press it and the glass over the wine bottles by the bar will disappear.
60. Place the bottle of wine with the others. Now we have to figure out the order.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.