61. Remember the wine bottles from the basement? Take another look at them.
62. Organize the labels based on the order they are from left to right. You get:
Yellow, Red, Blue, Green, White, Gray.
Organize the bottles at the bar in that order. Then take the billiard cue.
63. Go back to the attic and close the window. Use the billiard cue to hold it shut. Then use the lighter to light the candles. Now you can see!
64. Rotate the camera and find the hidden light switch on the support beam. Flick it to turn on the lights.
65. Look under the light switch for the washing machine manual. Also, open the box under it to find a switch/knob for the machine. Take a look at the manual in your bag.
66. Look at the trophy on the shelf to see another letter, an H.
67. Rotate the camera. There’s another snow globe memory on a shelf, but once again it crashed my game so I couldn’t see it.
68. Open the suitcase to find another letter — a W.
69. There’s a fire extinguisher on a chair that you can pick up and rotate, but I’m not sure what to do with it. There’s also a locked toolbox that we’ll have to come back for later.
70. Go back to the bathroom. Place the knob on the washing machine and follow the instructions. They tell you to press the first button, then rotate the knob to the lower left symbol. Then press the third button, and rotate the knob to the top symbol. And last, press the first button again. Take the toy train track from inside.
71. Go back to the children’s room and place the train track piece down to complete the track. Tap the train and it will go along the track. Go to the other side of the track to meet it. Take the doorknob from it.
72. Go back to the second corridor. Use the knob on the door here and then go through to the dining room.
73. Take the top hat off the chair.
74. Take the lighthouse painting off the wall. Also, notice the B on one of the other paintings.
75. Examine the chess board. Knock off all the prices. Only four will remain, including two knights. Notice which ways they’re facing. The white one faces a rook and the black one faces a king.
76. Pull the curtains to the right. It might not work at first (it didn’t for me), so keep trying. There’s a chair behind it. Pull it to the table at one of the settings.
77. There’s two other chairs in the room. Slide them both to the table so you have a chair at each plate. The chandelier will crash down. Grab the amulet piece from it.
78. Rotate the camera. Notice there’s a door that’s boarded up. We’ll have to come back to it later.
79. Go back to the work room and hang the lighthouse painting on the burnt spot where the other painting fell off from. Apparently, the lighthouse painting represents a rook.
80. Notice the painting of a crown. Together with the lighthouse painting, we can solve the chess puzzle. Set the white knight to face the lighthouse (rook) and the black knight to face the crown (king). Then take the amulet piece from the wall.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.