81. Open your bag and combine the two amulet pieces into one amulet.
82. Go back to the bedroom. Insert the amulet in the slot in the closet to reveal a safe.
83. We need a 4-digit code to open the safe. Let’s look at the piece of paper we have with the equations on it. Let’s work it out. This is what you get:
7 + 2 = 9
5 – 4 = 1
2 + 5 = 7
4 – 2 = 2
4 + 5 = 2 + 7
Answer = 5247
84. Enter 5247# into the safe’s keypad to unlock it and take the fuse from inside.
85. Go back to the basement and add the fuse to the others. You need to make all of them green, but they react to each other. So this is the order to press them: 5 4 3.
86. When all the lights are green, the power should go on in the other room. So go through the door again and find yourself in the kitchen.
87. Examine the table. Pick up the envelope. Look at it and open it to find part of a love letter.
88. Rotate the camera. Examine the counter and grab the snow globe with the swing set inside. It’s another memory.
89. Open the cupboard and take the cooking pot. Fill the pot with water from the sink.
90. Go back to the bedroom. Open the scrapbook on the bed and place the torn letter with the other half. Then take the buttons from the open drawer.
91. Go back to the living room and use the water to put out the fire in the fireplace. Then take the billiard ball.
92. Go back to the hobby room and place the billiard ball on the billiard table. It will move, revealing a hidden staircase.
93. Head down to the secret room in the basement. Look through the file cabinet to see some documents and photos. Also, turn on the PC and look at the four monitors that have security footage on them.
94. Rotate the camera. There’s a ladder that leads back to the main hall. That’s not that useful now that you have fast travel, though. Look in one of the boxes for another snow globe memory.
95. Rotate the camera again and go through the door to the laboratory.
96. Pick up the hair clip from the table.
97. Rotate the camera. Open the cabinet and get the measuring cup.
98. Look through the journal on the table. It has instructions.
99. Take a look at the test tubes. There’s a purple label, a green label, and one label that has the same symbol on it that you saw in the journal.
100. Go through the medicine cabinet and grab the medicine with the purple cap. Pour it into to purple test tube.
101. Grab the medicine with the yellow cap and pour it into the green test tube. Still working out the rest.
102. Go back to the kitchen and fill the measuring cup with water from the sink.
103. Go back to the attic. Use the hairpin to unlock the toolbox. There’s a weird lock-picking mini game. You need to line up each red line with the rest and press the big button at the same time. Then take the roofing hammer from inside.
More coming soon!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.