The House of Da Vinci 2
By: Blue Brain Games
Blue Brain Games are back with the sequel to their impressive adventure puzzle game, The House of Da Vinci. The sequel, The House of Da Vinci 2, picks up where the story left off. You wake up in a cell and find a device that allows you to see into the past and manipulate objects. The puzzles can be tricky at times, so this walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Chapter 5, Sacra di San Michele – Turin 1508:
You can watch my video for Chapter 5 here or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. You’re at the library with Leonardo. Once he’s done speaking, knock on the door in front of you.
2. After the monk leaves, Leonardo asks you to look for the secret part of the library. First, head to the table on the right. Zoom in on the red gem and pull the slider down. Open the compartment and take the skull from inside.
3. Now, zoom in on the top. Use your Oculus to see inside it, rotate the two angles on the sides until the cutouts on the rings match up with the same shape. Then take the embossed disc.
4. Go to the left side of the room and zoom in on the painting. Insert the embossed disc in the slot and then take the part of a shield.
5. Turn around and head to the other side of the room. There’s a small gold chest on a table. Insert the skull in the hole on the top and open it. There’s a puzzle inside!
6. You need to make room for all the gold teeth to fit through. Then slip the gem out.
7. While here, take a look at the painting that says CEDO NULLI on it.
8. Go back to the other side of the room and examine the left table. Turn the gems to see that one is missing. Insert the gem from your bag.
9. This next part seems to be solved through trial and error. You need to turn the ring of gems left and right, guessing which side will have a gap. If you do it wrong, just repeat the sequence and change the last one. It goes: Right, Left, Left, Right, Left, Right. Then take the small shield with arms from inside.
10. Open the part of a shield in your bag and combine it with the small shield with arms to get a shield.
11. Now head to the table in the middle. On the back, rotate the middle emblem to reveal four holes. Insert the shield there.
12. Another puzzle is revealed. You have to figure out which 9 symbols to choose.
13. Go around the room to each of the coffins and look for a symbol. They’ll get added to your journal. You’ll then have 8 letters, C E D O N U L I with symbols next to them.
14. Now, remember the painting that said CEDO NULLI on it? So spell that out using symbols on the puzzle behind the table. It should look like this:
15. Take the strangely shaped key and wooden ornament.
16. Find this cabinet and insert the wooden ornament in the slot to reveal another puzzle.
17. Slide the ornament left and right to see what happens. The goal here is to find a shape that’s made up of all the lines on the front. These are the two shapes you should select. Then close the window again.
18. Use the strangely shaped key on the wood poking out from the top and turn it to reveal a hidden staircase. Go down and then open the door into a new secret room.
19. Turn to the left and take the metal wheel with handle from the wall.
20. The door closed behind you, but there is a window nearby. Open it and then pull the inner handle apart to get a window crank.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.