The House of Da Vinci 2
By: Blue Brain Games
Blue Brain Games are back with the sequel to their impressive adventure puzzle game, The House of Da Vinci. The sequel, The House of Da Vinci 2, picks up where the story left off. You wake up in a cell and find a device that allows you to see into the past and manipulate objects. The puzzles can be tricky at times, so this walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Chapter 6, Secret Library – Turin 1508:
You can watch my video for Chapter 6 here or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. You’re facing a gap, with a rope above you. Look to the left and rotate one of the pieces of the bannister to find a metal rod.
2. Use the Oculus to go to the past. Turn to the right and pull the wooden bracket forward to reveal a metal grate. Hold the bracket m in place with one hand and take the metal grate with the other.
3. Open the metal grate in your bag and combine it with the metal rod to make a metal grate with lever.
4. Look up and attach the metal grate with lever to the construction attached to the rope. Push the lever up and you’ll go flying across the rope and through the door in front of you.
5. You’re now in a room of mirrors. Bear with me, as things get tricky here. Look straight down to the other end of the room. Head over there and turn left. Take the cross-shaped lever part off the wall.
6. Head up the stairs and over to the other side. Look down the hall at the wall at the far end of the room and head over there. Take the lever.
7. Head up the stairs to your right and turn to your left. Open the clamps and take the metal triangle.
8. Head down the staircase on your right. Walk a few feet ahead and turn to your right. Insert the lever into the hole and leave it there for now.
9. Continue down to the other end of the room and up the stairs. Zoom in on the door and take a good look at the holes in the lock on it.
10. Open the metal triangle in your bag and move the metal pegs around so they can fit the holes in the lock. Insert it into the lock and then rotate the handle to the left. Then pull the two handles apart to unlock the door.
11. Zoom in on the left sun and use your Oculus to see inside it. Move the pieces around so you can pull the four pointed pieces out. The face will drop away. Take the wheel from inside.
12. Go down and to the platform at the other end of the room. Look up to the left to see a little red mark. Attach the wheel and turn it until you see a beam of light. Also, take the small metal component next to it.
13. Open the cross-shaped lever part in your bag and combine it with the small metal component to get a cross-shaped lever.
14. Insert the cross-shaped lever in the slot below the beam of light. Push the lever down to bend the mirror and split the light into two beams.
15. One side is missing a lens, so let’s focus on the other side. Follow the beam. Head to the wooden lever and pull it to the right so the mirror it controls moves to the left and turns around, reflecting the beam.
16. See what it lit up. It’s a map of the room that tells you where to shine the light next. A sketch of it will be added to your journal.
17. While here, slide the right window to the right and pull the rope down to release a lens you’ll automatically pick up.
18. Head back to the big mirror and place the lens to the right of it. Watch where the beam goes.
19. Now, set these three mirrors as shown below to shine the light on the spot marked II.
20. Now, go to the spot you lit up and unscrew the wooden wheel.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.