21. There’s a puzzle on the back of it. You need to move all the sliders and rotate the rings so there’s nothing on the metal piece going from the center to the top. Then you’ll get the steering wheel.
22. Head back to the sun door and attach the steering wheel to the left mirror controls.
23. Now let’s work on lighting up III on the map. Arrange the three mirrors like so:
24. Head to the new area that’s lit up. Lift the horizontal metal bar up and then push the vertical bar to the left. Take the eight-sided board.
25. Open the eight-sided board in your back and turn it around to reveal a puzzle.
26. You need to move each of the triangle pieces to dark the spots on the board that match them.
27. Than head down to the end of the hall and find the grooves in the wall that match that pattern. Insert the eight-sided board to reveal another puzzle.
28. This puzzle is a bit like a simplified Rubik’s cube where you only have to worry about one side matching. It should look like this in the end:
29. Now we have one last spot to shine the beams. You need to hit both eyes of that weird gremlin with both beams of light. Set the three mirrors up like so:
30. Then go through the open door.
31. The door locks behind you. Pick up the weight.
32. Then use the Oculus to go back to the past.
33. Zoom in on the door. Rotate each ring so that the symbols match up. Then head through the door.
34. Zoom in on the handle on the next door and turn it to reveal a hook with a screw. Take it.
35. Open the weight in your bag and combine it with the hook with a screen to make a weight with hook. Then hang it on the chain to the left of the door. Here’s where things get complicated.
36. The door opens, but it’s attached to other doors. There’s a whole bunch of doors and mechanisms, so you need to figure out what controls what. Let’s focus on this door first. Move the pieces around so that the four corners are in the right places. Then take the short key.
37. Turn to the left a bit and insert the key in the keyhole. Turn it to reveal a wheel. Then turn the wheel.
38. The doors to the left should have changed. Look at the one there now and pull the two wooden handles apart to release a metal handle. It will drop to the floor.
39. Turn the big wheel again to move the doors once again. Pick up the handle with eight-pointed section.
40. Now, turn to the right door and use your Oculus to see the machinery inside. Move the bars into place so the bottom piece can lift up.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.