41. Go back to the big wheel. First, push the lever at the top to the right so it controls the right doors. Then turn the wheel again. Now you can get the handle with four-pointed section. Then continue through the doorway.
42. Insert the two handles on the next door and then solve the puzzle. It’s similar to the other one, but this time you have two separate puzzles that have to work together. It’s a bit tedious, but this is how it should look in the end:
43. Go through into a room wit a wooden bench. Look at the left arm rest and turn the top piece so the lines match up. Then take the small key from inside.
44. Now go to the right side of the bench and zoom in on the top part. Slide the diamond to the right and insert the key and turn it. Then turn the wheel to reveal another key. Take it.
45. Now head towards the door and use the key to unlock it. Go through to a small room with some books.
46. Turn to your left and look at the bannister. Notice the one blue line.
47. Look at the shelf and pick up the metal ornament.
48. Look at the left side of the desk to see two yellow lines.
49. Look at the right side of the book stand to see three green lines.
50. Find the little cabinet where the metal ornament can fit and place it down. Use the Oculus to see the machinery inside. Move the two ornaments up and down to make the pieces fit. Then take the circular ornament from inside.
51. Turn to the bookshelf and place the circular ornament in the keyhole. Now, remember the paint markings you saw? There was one blue line, two yellow, and three green. So change the colors to blue, yellow and green.
52. This next puzzle is a bit tricky. You need to use the little pieces that slide around together with the wheel to pull all the wooden boards up. It’s like a giant lock. Then pull the metal bar to the right to unlock the door.
53. Go through the door into the secret library. Use your Oculus to look into the past.
54. The robed man is there. Sneak up on him and steal his key. He’ll spot you, but you’ll get away.
55. Zoom in on the bookshelves in front of you. Notice that the very bottom looks different from all the rest. Rotate the little metal piece to reveal a keyhole. Insert the key and turn it to unlock a hidden alcove with a book. Read the book to see the ending. Or is it?
And that’s the end of the game! Congratulations!
More coming soon!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.