Song of Bloom
By: Philipp Stollenmayer / Kamibox
Song of Bloom is the latest game by Philipp Stollenmayer, aka Kamibox. It’s nonlinear, so you can solve puzzles out of order. The game has helpful clues and hints to keep you from getting stuck for long, but if you still need help, you can try this walkthrough guide. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Tips & Tricks:
– Keep an eye out for clues that show a red marking over a chalk outline. The game will save any clues you found, so don’t worry about trying to memorize them or keeping track of them.
– Make sure to examine any buds on your tree for clues to the next puzzle.
– The short narrative made of chalk animations is the main portal to each puzzle. You need to draw a specific way on each screen to access the puzzles.
– Each puzzle is completed by tapping on an asterisk, which will turn into a flower on the tree.
– It’s more fun to figure things out for yourself, but if you’re desperate, I have a complete walkthrough video below.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE© AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.