Adventure Escape Mysteries – Painted Worlds
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with another Adventure Escape game! This features an art dealer named Gary who finds himself trapped in a painting. This walkthrough guide will help you with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for any puzzles you get stuck on in Painted Worlds. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 1 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Gary is about to pack up a painting he just sold, but he somehow gets sucked into the painting itself! Open the curtains. Find the window crank handle, the gold key, and take a look at the poem on the bed.
2. Look at the mirror. It says: “If you truly wish to return to your world, with no hesitation, then the knob, and the door will open.”
3. Try to turn the knob. It says: “The knob is not turning. Something must be holding you back.” While here, take the brass bell.
4. Use the key to unlock the drawer and take the paints and paintbrush from inside. Also, place the crank handle on the window sill.
5. Look out the window. Use your finger to paint in the scene.
6. Turn the crank to close the window. Remember the card on the bed? It said:
“First the purple tulip blooms, and everything feels new.
Then comes the gentle fluttering butterfly of blue.
Third, the little bird arrives, with orange feathers bright.
Then the lazy cat curls up to nap in the warm light.”
7. Find the purple tulip in the window, then the blue butterfly, then the orange bird, and then the cat. Pay attention to where they are on the grid. Then go to the dresser and press the buttons in that order. Take the silver key from the drawer.
8. Use the silver key to unlock the door and go through to the next room.
9. Pick up the shovel. Pick up the red, yellow and blue paint drops. Read the mostly blank menu on the table and look at the framed photo. Also, open the mirror to reveal a maze puzzle. And notice the unfinished painting over the fireplace. We’ll deal with both soon. Also, open the other door but don’t go through yet.
10. Lets solve the maze puzzle. You need to rotate the maze to get the ball to the hole. The colored buttons control the three gates. When you finish, take the oil pastels.
11. Go back to the unfinished painting over the mantelpiece. Use the oil pastels with it. You need to fill in the colors so that no areas that touch each other share the same color. It should look like this in the end. Then take the bell.
12. Head through the door to the backyard. Pick up the empty watering can and the bell. Also grab the orange, green, and purple pain drops. And last, look at the painting of the horse that says, “Don’t forget: FEED ED!”
13. Fill up the watering can from the water pump.
14. Use the paint brush to paint the tree. Also, use the watering can to water the carrots. Then pick an apple and use the shovel to dig up some fresh carrots.
15. Now, place the three bells you found with the other two that are hanging. It says: “Play the right song, a horse will come along.”
16. Remember the note about Ed? It said FEED ED. So that’s the tune you need to play. Tap the bells in that order — FEEDED.
17. Ed will show up! Feed him the apple and carrots.
18. Tap on him and he asks where would you like to go. Head back inside and pick up the menu again. Use the paint brush to fill in the ink and see the cafe is named Ruby Cafe.
19. Go back outside and ask Ed to take you to Ruby Cafe.
20. He says, “Sure. Remind me which town that’s in.” The menu also said on it, “The best food in Seabreeze Village.” So choose Seabreeze Village.
21. The next question is: “Okay, what’s the street?” The answer is on the framed photo inside. Choose Rue de la Lune.
22. And last, he asks what’s the street address number. Again, look at the framed photo inside and answer 64. Ed will take you to the cafe and that completes the chapter.
And that’s the end of Chapter 1! Click here to continue to Chapter 2 or choose a chapter below.