Adventure Escape Mysteries – Painted Worlds
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with another Adventure Escape game! This features an art dealer named Gary who finds himself trapped in a painting. This walkthrough guide will help you with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for any puzzles you get stuck on in Chapter 2 of Painted Worlds. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 2 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Gary wants a sandwich but the girl at the cafe says she’s closing up and can’t take any more orders. So Gary offers to help her with the remaining customers if he can make himself a sandwich. She agrees. First, pick up the order card from the lady at the green table. Also, grab the red paint drop and the awning pole. Then use the awning pole to reach the yellow paint drop.
2. The lady at the green table is waiting for her custom cake and cup of coffee. The couple at the red table is waiting for dark chocolate cake. Head inside the cafe. Ruby will start talking about portals and tell you that her mom can help you get back home.
3. Open the window curtain and take the green paint drop. Also, grab the orange paint drop, the cake knife, key, and empty cup. Find the Outdoor Seating Chart and take a look at it. And last, open the door to the kitchen but don’t go through yet.
4. Place the empty cup under the coffee maker and fill it with coffee. Also, use the key to unlock the cabinet and get the magic food coloring.
5. Now, tap on the colorless piece of cake. Place the cake order down, as well as the food coloring. The colors aren’t numbered, so we’ll have to figure that out.
6. Look at the Outdoor Seating Chart again. There’s tables numbered 1 – 6. Number 4 was moved inside, and the table inside is brown. So 4 = Brown. Now go outside and figure out the colors for the other numbers based on the tables and the seating chart. You get:
1 = Yellow
2 = Red
3 = Blue
4 = Brown
5 = Green
6 = Pink
7. So now you know how to color the cake! Follow the instructions so it looks like the image below. Then take the slice of cake.
8. Open the cake case and take the dark chocolate cake.
9. Go back outside. Place the chocolate cake on the table for the couple and give the single woman her slice of cake and coffee. She’ll leave a purple paint drop behind as a tip.
10. Use the knife with the chocolate cake. You need to cut 7 slices, each with a flower on it.
11. Take the blue and purple paint drops. Now we have a full paint palette!
12. Use the paint brush to paint the rest of the scene in. Then take some red and orange peppers.
13. Go back inside. Paint the cakes with the paint brush.
14. Head through the back door to the kitchen. You’ll find Celeste here, who’s been trapped in the painting and adopted Ruby as her daughter. Anyway, use your paintbrush to color the scene. There’s a lot to pick up here. First, eat the sandwich. Grab the broccoli, oven mitt, empty bowl and soup pot. Use the oven mitt to get the yellow squash from the oven. Also, read the colorful soup recipe and the sticky note that says “open freezer.” Use the paintbrush on the “open freezer” note to reveal some symbols.
15. Now we have all the clues we need to open the freezer. Go back to the cakes and count the number of asterisks, hearts and spirals. You get:
Enter 352 into the freezer lock to open it. Take the blue corn and purple eggplant from inside.
16. Place the pot on the stove. Add all the veggies. Then fill the bowl with the soup and feed it to Celeste.
17. Celeste will open a portal on the wall. But first, you have to solve a puzzle! It’s a bit like Sudoku. In the end, it should look like a moon.
18. Use the paintbrush to paint over the moon and Celeste will turn it into a portal. Go through to complete the chapter.
And that’s the end of Chapter 2! Click here to continue to Chapter 3 or choose a chapter below.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.