The White Door
By: Rusty Lake / Second Maze
The White Door is the latest point-and-click adventure game from Rusty Lake. It ties into the whole Cube Escape and Rusty Lake universe. It’s generally easier than their previous games, but if you get stuck, this walkthrough guide should help you. This section is for Day 5. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Day 6 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. You’re now the shadow. You’re back in your old room. Get out of bed and eat your breakfast. Notice the black stuff on the bottom of the glass. We’ll come back to that.
2. Self-Care: Flush the toilet and then go to the sink. Your reflection is upside-down, so rotate each part to fix it. If you leave and come back to the mirror, you can tap on your reflection to see it make a strange grin.
3. Checkup: Press the red button to call the nurse for your checkup. Complete each of the sequences. Choose your dinner wisely if you want the achievement!
(Achievement Alert! Make sure to choose EGG as your dinner. Then, when it comes, crack it open and tap the bird to make it fly to the window. Open the window and tap the bird. There’s more to this. Bear with me. )
4. Open the window.
5. Memory Training: Go to the computer and start your test. Notice there’s a spot in the room that’s blinking. It’s the table. Go back to the table and tap on the black stuff on the bottom of your glass until the small corrupted soul breaks through the glass and runs off.
5. Now check the computer again and the cardboard box is highlighted. Go to it and open it to see the soul in there. Use the left flap of the box to nudge him towards the circle on the right. Then tap on him to make him sink into it.
6. Check the computer again. Now the soul is by the plant. Check it out. Tap the leaf bunches in order from 1 – 5 leaves to make him rise. Then tap him and he’ll run off again.
7. Check the computer again. This time the soul is by the picture frame. Go to the painting and tap and hold until he comes up and turns the woman’s eyes black.
8. Look at the computer again. Now the object that’s highlighted is the speaker that’s new to the room. Check it out.
9. For this puzzle, you need to press the bigger circle on the speaker to create a music note. Then press the second smaller one to move it to the right and over the corrupted soul. Then press the big circle again to drop it on his head.
10. Go back to the computer and look at the next one. It’s the dresser!
11. Head over to the dresser. First, look at the document in the second drawer.
12. Now, open the bottom drawer and notice the new box. Open it to see the soul holding up a coin. Pick it up and then drop it so the coin squashes the soul. It might take a couple of tries.
13. Go back to the computer and press ENTER to complete the test.
14. Dinner: Eat your dinner, including the pill.
(Achievement Alert! If you ordered the egg, now you can complete the rest of the requirements to get the achievement. Crack the egg open and make the bird fly away. Then check the window. Tap on the bird and then on all the stars to make them disappear. Then tap on the moon. There’s a window on the moon. Pull up the blinds and then tap on the corrupted soul a couple of times to get the star/achievement.)
15. Recreation: Open the recreational box. There’s a replica of the room inside. First tap on the replica recreation box. Then, tap on the table a few times until the soul climbs out from under it. Then tap on it to make it wave at you and a big shadow to appear over the real room.
16. Now, pay attention to where each of the symbols appear. Then tap on that object in the replica. So it goes: Stereo, Computer Desk, Toilet, Bed, Dresser, Toilet. Then put the miniature corrupted soul to bed.
17. Tuck yourself into bed to start Dream 6, “The White Door.”
(Achievement Alert! Tap the crow each time you see it. There are three locations where it appears. Then, when you’re following the hallway of doors, open the one with a star on it to get the star/achievement.)
18. Tap on yourself and then drag the three clouds to the right and off the screen. Then pull the shadow down and over your face.
19. Move the stick three times to hit you in the head.
20. Two the coin to drop it and then move Bob’s hand to grab it.
21. Enter the phone booth. Insert the coin and pick up the receiver. Then dial 132.
22. Lift the phone up to your ear and then back down.
23. Open the car door and get in. Move the mirror so both you and the driver are visible.
24. When you’re driving, stop the car when you see the sign for The White Door.
25. Get out and look up at the sign.
26. Drag the screen so you can see the man at the top of the stairs.
27. Sit down at the table with him and grab the consent form. Sign it and check the box at the bottom.
28. Now he’ll show you seven items. Just drag each of them to the right.
29. Now you’re in a hallway with lots of lights and doors. Move along, tapping to turn on each light. When you come to Sarah, talk to her to complete the dream.
And that’s the end of Day 6! Click here to continue to Day 7 or choose another day below.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.