The White Door
By: Rusty Lake / Second Maze
The White Door is the latest point-and-click adventure game from Rusty Lake. It ties into the whole Cube Escape and Rusty Lake universe. It’s generally easier than their previous games, but if you get stuck, this walkthrough guide should help you. This section is for Sarah’s day. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Sarah’s day or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Turn the handle on the door and then slide it open. The corrupted soul is in bed.
2. Eat the breakfast and notice the symbol on the glass. Also, look at your ID card and notice your name is S. White and your access code is FREE.
3. Go to the computer and log in as S. White using the password FREE.
4. Read through all the entries, but especially notice the access code with four new symbols.
Here’s what the entries say:
Dear Sarah, the memories can be retrieved by connecting all the substances while the patient is asleep. Do not enter the patient’s dreams without my permission. Yours sincerely, The Manager”
Dear Sarah, Please be careful with the memories of Mr. Hill. I have a particular interest in his memories of the Woman. Do not erase her from Hill’s memories, his mind will become useless. Yours sincerely, The Manager”
5. Use the four symbols to unlock the safe.
6. Tap the pipes puzzle to reveal a new puzzle that requires 7 symbols. Cables will climb out and connect to objects all over the room.
7. Tap on the TV and turn it on. Pay attention to what’s on the screen and then change the channel until you’ve seen all seven.
8. Lets go around the room and find each one. Note down each symbol. The first is breakfast, which I already showed you above.
9. The second is the box from Johnsson’s.
10. The third is the plant.
11. The fourth is the picture frame.
12. The fifth is the speaker.
13. The sixth is the coin inside the bottom dresser drawer.
14. And the seventh is the window. Tap on the bird to see it.
15. Now let’s put them altogether and enter them into the combination lock.
16. Zoom back out and turn on the TV. Each channel has a puzzle. For the first one, you need to use your finger to erase the woman.
17. For Channel 2, use the pencil to scribble over the woman. The photo will then fall.
18. For Channel 3, press each section in the order shown below. You’ll then see four different images on the screen. If you see the bird food factory, you did something wrong.
19. For Channel 4, split up the photograph and move each piece to the right spot until they all vanish.
20. For Channel 5, move the three beams of light so they cover all the butterflies.
21. For Channel 6, move Robert’s items to the right and the woman’s items to the left.
22. For Channel 7, move all the white outlines to the woman to make her disappear.
23. Now, go back to the machine and tap on the yellow box at the top.
24. Tuck the corrupted soul into bed to start the dream, “She’s not there.” Then follow through with it like in Dream 7, but this time the woman isn’t there. Go through the white door to complete the chapter.
And that’s the end of Sarah’s Day! Click here to continue to the Basement or choose another day below.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.