By: Glitch Games
Veritas is the latest puzzle adventure game from Glitch Games. You wake up in a locked room without any idea how you got there. It turns out you’re in a facility called Veritas Industries, though you can’t remember much. You need to solve puzzles and make your way from room to room to figure out what’s going on. It can be tricky, so this walkthrough guide will help you if you get stuck. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
There’s actually no Chapters 5, 6 or 7 but I didn’t know how else to organize this walkthrough. So let’s jump into Chapter 8.
You can watch my video for Chapters 8 & 9 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
Follow the glow sticks all the way down to floor -2. Then jump across the gap.
1. Go all the way to the end of the gangway and through the door.
2. There’s a few things to do in this room. First, take a look at the calculators on the table. Do the math for the first two calculators and you can see that the pattern is 2x + 1. For example, 2(2) + 1 = 5, 2(5) + 1 = 11. So do the math for the third calculate using the first number given, 6.
2(6) + 1 = 13
2(13) + 1 = 27
2(27) + 1 = 55
Write that down on a photo of the calculators.
3. Now, take a look at the blinking lights. Wait until just before they all turn red and take a photo.
4. Zoom in on the red screen. Use the two sliders to line up the pattern with the dots so it looks like the image below. Take a photo.
5. Open the right-hand door and go through. There’s some control rods missing. Go back and notice the door says KEEP THIS DOOR CLOSED. So tap to door to close it and see some numbers. Take a photo, as it’s a clue!
6. Go back inside and zoom in on the sonar. Take out the photo of the numbers on the door and press the buttons in that order.
7. Now, pay attention to each of the dots on the sonar. Take photos of each of them. There’s five of them and I’ve overlapped them all onto the same photo to make it easier to see.
8. Go back and start working on the puzzles all along the gangplank. Let’s do the one on the rig he with the numbers. The solution is what you got from the calculator: 6 – 13 – 27 – 55. Then pick up the control rod.
9. Go back a bit and solve the next puzzle. There are six yellow balls/levers. Take out the photo of the red screen. Notice that the first dot has an arrow coming from it. That’s the first ball to tap. Then follow the line to see the order in which to tap the others. I’ve numbered them for you below. Then grab another control rod.
10. Go back more to the next puzzle, the one on the right. For this one, take out the photo of the red blinking lights. Notice that each of the set of lights is numbered from 1 to 8. Start drawing at the yellow diamond and draw a shape that connects those eight sets of lights. It should look like the image below. Then take the third control rod.
11. Now, zoom back out and solve the left puzzle. Use the clues you got from the sonar to figure out where to move the pink bits to. Then take the fourth control rod.
12. Head back to the room and through the right door. Continue down the gangplank to the rest of the control rods. Add the four control rods. There’s still one missing. Go back inside the room and watch the ending!
Congratulations! You completed the game! You can see all the notes and journal entries here if you missed any.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE© AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.