ISOLAND 3: Dust of the Universe
COTTONGAME, the makers of ISOLAND and ISOLAND 2, are back with the third game in the trilogy, ISOLAND 3. The puzzles can be tricky, as well as finding all the achievements. So this guide will help you if you get stuck. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
1. Pick up the scissors and use them to cut out the paper drawing of the spaceship.
2. Once the spaceship lands, head right. Talk to the man sitting here and he asks you to help him build a fire. Continue on down the mountain to the beach.
3. Pick up the rock. Also, notice the drawing on the wall.
4. Notice the pearl that got washed up on the shore. You can’t pick it up. But go right, then back left to the beach again and you’ll see a clamshell. You still can’t pick it up. Go right and then back again and this time the shell will be replaced by a bugle. Pick it up.
(Achievement Alert! At the same time as the shell appears, so will a strange rock. Tap it to see that it’s really a crab and get the Environmentalist achievement.)
5. Head right again. This time, go up and pick the fruit from the flower.
6. Head back down. Go right.
(Achievement Alert! Feed the fruit to the bird to get the Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep achievement. Just make sure to go back up after and get another fruit!)
7. Pick up the stick. Then tap on the door and solve the puzzle. You just need to make the metal rods pull in in the right order so none of them get stuck on the others. It’s different each time, but I’ve given the order for my puzzle below to give you the right idea. Then head inside.
(Achievement Alert! Tap one of the sign posts to get the Rock the Signpost (Don’t Rock the Signpost) achievement.)
8. Talk the the man here. He asks you to help him find his bugle. Since we have it already, hand it to him. He’ll play and part of the ceiling will collapse! Head deeper into the cave.
9. Grab the lamp key. Also, throw the rock through the middle top hole and then take the seed that pops out of another hole.
(Achievement Alert! Tap the long piece of moss on the right to get the Once in a Bloom Moon achievement.)
10. Go back to the guy with the bugle and throw the seed in the water. It will turn into some fruit and grow a flower. I’m not sure how to pick the flower yet, but grab the cube.
11. Go back inside the cave. Place the cube in the slot where you found the lamp key. The door will open. Go through.
12. There’s something buried in the dirt, but we have no way to dig it up just yet. Use the lamp key on the lamp and turn it to see a mural on the wall. It’s a clue! Either take a photo or copy the four symbols using the notepad.
(Achievement Alert! When you see the mural, you’ll get the His Dark Murals achievement.)
13. Go back to the beach. Head left to some vines and then up to a strange machine. Tap on it and change the symbols to match the ones you saw on the mural. The machine will start turning like a crank. It will act as a beacon.
14. Head back to where the bird is. There’s a boat! Get onto it.
15. Take the MOON sticker/ticket. Then talk to the captain. He talks about a red bird he saw once. Give him the fruit. Also, notice the number 1 by the triangles.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.