16. Leave the boat and tap on the red bird. It will fly off. Go back to the boat and the red bird will land. The captain will feed the fruit to the bird and they’ll become best friends. Now you can access the door on the boat.
17. I’m not sure if there’s any logic to this puzzle or if it’s just trial-and-error. But this was the order for me. It seems to be different each time, so you need to figure it out yourself. Then head inside.
18. Talk the the guy cooking some weird tentacle. He asks you to bring him some gold. While here, notice the number 2 clue on the wall and the other numbered triangles, as well. There’s also a note with what looks like a tic-tac-toe game.
19. Head down the stairs. Pick up the rectangle from the shelf. Notice the locked box that says THE DAWN OF MAN. There’s also two buttons, an X and and O. Press then in the same order shown on the scrap of paper upstairs. You get: OXOXOXX. Then take the flint from inside.
20. While here, look at the round window for another clue, this time with a 4 next to it. Also, notice the object next to the white fish.
21. Go back upstairs and through the door to the right. Talk to the boy and then climb down the ladder on the side of the boat to see the fish.
22. Grab the EARTH sticker and notice the number 3 clue. We can’t do anything with the fish yet, so let’s leave.
23. Go back to the man waiting for a fire. Give him the flint and he’ll drop a coin for you. Also, light the stick to turn it into a torch.
24. Go back down the mountain and to the left. Use the torch on the vines to make them move. Then head through the newly opened door to the shrine.
25. Talk to the dog. He sounds like he wants food. Then head through the left door. Notice the drawing on the right wall — it’s a clue, but it’s different each game. There’s a crack in the wall on the left. Break through it and take the shovel. Now, go through the left door again and it will turn from red to blue.
26. Then go through the right door twice and it will also turn blue. Then go through the middle door twice and it will also turn blue. Then a fourth door should appear. I don’t think there’s any actual clue for this.
(Achievement Alert! Revealing the fourth door will give you the Codebreaker achievement.)
27. Go through the new door. Grab the light tube. Tap on the door and move the screws around so they form the pattern you saw on the wall. Again, it’s different for each game. Then go through.
28. There are four sliders under the statue. They show planets. Go back outside to where you found the flower. Continue up and you’ll see the four planets in the sky. Then arrange the sliders to match them. It should look like the image below. Then take the gold nugget.
29. Go back to the cave and use the shovel to dig up the cone. On your way out, take back the cube.
30. Go back to the boat and give the chef the gold nugget. Then take the tentacle meat from him.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE© AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.